Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello Friends!


To say it has been a while is an understatement for sure.  I could not go one moment longer without saying hello.  I sure hope each and everyone of you are enjoying a lovely summer.  Mine I must say is moving along just beautifully. 

I have so much to share with you.  I think I have spent the last few months pretty wisely, and oh by the way, I also have a studio makeover I can hardly wait for you to see. I have a feeling you are going to love it, at least I hope so. :) 

Continue to enjoy a beautiful summer my friends.  I'll be back shortly I promise.

Smiles♥

Beverly

9 comments:

Becky K. said...

Hello, Sweet Friend.
I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how life was treating you.

Glad to hear that all is well. I look forward to your updates.

Art in the garden said...

It is fine to hear from you. I look forward your changes.
The photo is beautiful.

Have a nice creative week my friend.

Magnolia Tea said...

Hi Beverly! How very nice to hear you are doing well. I've tbought about you quite often and trusted you were just taking a good, long rest from blogging. We all surely need that on occasion. :D Have a wonderful week!

Jeanne said...

So lovely to see you posting once again. Love and hugs and everything looks beautiful. Love Jeanne

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Great to see you back here... and LOVE this floral image! Glad life is gracing you beautifully these months... Happy Summer Days :o) ((HUGS))

Amy said...

Hi Beverly,
It has been a long time since I wrote a comment here.....I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. Can't wait to hear about the studio makeover. Hope you are well and happy (sounds like it!)

xo Amy

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

What a delightful surprise to see that you have posted. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the summer and I look forward to hearing more and seeing your studio soon.

Enjoy your weekend.

Marie x

Marianne Le Temps Jadis said...

It is nice to hear from you again! I am glad that you are well!
Take care,
Marianne.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous photo. How nice to see your post. Miss you!