Sunday, December 4, 2011

thank you.....

I am indeed thrilled to be a part of the beautiful Discover Paper 2011 Holiday Guide.  After receiving the notice and seeing this lovely guide filled with the most beautiful and talented paper artist and crafters my very heart leaped.  You must take a look at this beautiful Holiday Guide.  I promise it will not disappoint.


Thank you so much Discover Paper, a sweet Christmas gift for sure.  Click here to visit the guide.  Enjoy a lovely Sunday and a beautiful coming week my friends♥

Smiles♥

Beverly

6 comments:

Tracy said...

BIG CONTRATS, Bevelry...well done, and VERY well deserved recognition of your art. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Magnolia Tea said...

Hi Beverly! Yes, congratulations!
I have to say I'm not a bit surprised that your work has been recognized by Discover Paper - it's just gorgeous! Way to Go -
Have a great week!

Hoghart said...

OH Beverly, I am so happy for you. Congratulations my dear friend. You deserve it reallyYou must be under the moon.

cheeky rose said...

Wow that absolutely brilliant, I know so well how inspiring it is when others recognize your work.
thank you for stopping by and your lovely comment

Anne said...

Congratulations, dear Beverly ! It is so nice ! I am very happy for you !
Anne

Marilyn said...

Congratulations! Nice catalog.