Sunday, August 7, 2011

hello my friend.....


A big hello and hug to each and everyone of you!   Is it really August already, and a full week into it at that!  July simply flew by!  It seems as though I looked up and August was here.:o)  I guess that is a good thing...they say time flies when you are having fun.  My little studio has been one busy place this summer.

I know I promised lots of photos, but I am afraid Honey or I have not picked up the camera that much in recent weeks.  He has been busy studying and I have been giving my attention to the custom bridal orders due to leave the studio soon.  Honey has indeed been wonderful in helping me where he can.  I've even taught him how to use the paper trimmer!  Once he got the hang of it, he really is quite good.:o) 

I hope your summer has been a beautiful one.  We have certainly been enjoying a lovely one, but so hard to believe we are almost nearing the close of another year.  Is it me or did this year simply fly by.  My posting will be a little less for the remainder of the summer, but I promise I will be around to visit each and everyone of you...one can never go too long without visiting a friend.  Enjoy a beautiful week!

By the way, the lovely swan photo came from freephotobank.org.  They have lovely free photos.  I hope you take a peek.  Take care♥

Smiles♥

Beverly

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to hear from you dear Beverly.
Even if you have been busy, you seem to have fun in your studio ! That's great to do things we love, isn't it ?
I wish you a good continuation.

Blessings

Hélène Glehen

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Lovely to see you back here and hear about your summer. So glad you've been having some great creative weeks--very exciting with your custom bridal orders--are those paper and/or jewelry too? Fun you have your Honey in on the biz. ;o) I often joke with my hubby, that it's a pity he's not interested in taking up knitting or using beading wire to help me. ;o) LOL... Happy Summer Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Becky K. said...

Oh, I do love seeing your blog pop up in my sidebar with a new message. How wonderful that you are enjoying creativity with a sale certain! Weddings are so much fun to work on.

Enjoy this last full month of Summer!

Wild Rose said...

Hello Beverly,

It is lovely to see you back. I don't know where the summer has gone either. I just keep thinking that before I find time to look up and see what's happening, it will be winter again!

Glad to hear that you have been enjoying some creative moments.

Marie x

Vik said...

Welcome back! I´m happy to read you are doing fine. I know, it´s amazing but we are in August, month number eight #8!!!

Anne said...

Hello Beverly! I'm happy to read you again. I reopened my blog recently.
Friendly yours.
Anne

Marilyn said...

Good to see you here. Enjoy the rest of your summer and happy creating.

Inspiration from Nature said...

Thank you for your comments dear Beverly.
I wish you a nice weekend too.

Magnolia Tea said...

Hello Beverly! How nice to see a post from you. I did miss you while you were taking a break, but hey, we all need them occasionally. Oh, and I've been slow to post this summer with all the busy-ness around here myself. It's just impossible to do everything sometimes. :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. It's always wonderful to hear from you. Have a great week!

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, I love your banner! I've always felt that your blog inspires such a peaceful, tranquil feeling when I stop by. And yes, I love your photos that you share with us. Have a lovely weekend my friend!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wishing you a wonderfuly Blessed weekend...m...

Kalyan said...

Simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

cheeky curves said...

So good to hear that things are going well for you. Yes, it hard to beleive that we are at the end of August. Wishing you well
xxx