Tuesday, July 12, 2011

enjoying....


Hello to each and everyone of you!  Hope you are enjoying a beautiful month of July!   As many of you know I am in the middle of a little summer break, but had to take a moment to say hello!  

Things are moving along just beautifully.   This break is about rest and catching up on all those little projects that needed my attention.  Well I must say I am getting quite a bit accomplished!:o)  Gathered all my notes and scribbles, pulling stuff from here and there and feeling quite good at the moment.:o)   I tell you time waits on no one!  It seems like just a few days ago I announced my break and here we are in the middle of July already and a beautiful July I must say.  These days have certainly been beautiful ones.  Skies a clear blue with big puffy white clouds and warm summer breezes...simply wonderful!

I want to give a big hug and thanks to those of you who purchased pretty summer jewels from my Syrenity Rose shop!  Thank you so much and so happy you enjoy the jewelry, simply makes me smile.:o)

Any special projects going on with you at the moment?  Summer is a wonderful season and hope you are certainly enjoying yours..:o)

Continue to enjoy a lovely summer dear friends.  I'll be right back here in a couple of weeks with some fun things to share.  Soak up some sun and enjoy!!

Smiles♥

Beverly

13 comments:

Becky K. said...

Chelsea's sweet 16 earrings are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creativity and eye for beauty!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Missing you!!!

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

I'm glad to hear that your summer break is going so well. As for projects, well, we're moving at the end of this month, does that count? It's a long distance move too...must get back to packing those boxes. Enjoy the rest of July and see you back here soon.

Marie x

Tracy said...

Glad you've been having a great summer, Beverly. LOVE the new look here, the new banner is beautiful, so elegant! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

It is nice to hear from you and that you're having a beautiful summer break.

I agree with Tracy, your new banner is beautiful and delicate. Love it.

Cannot wait for what you will share with us when you're back.

I wish you splendid days.

Hélène Glehen

Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love you
Jeanne

Marilyn said...

That roses is to swoon over, just wonderful. The middle of July and maybe three days of sunshine. I am hoping for more very soon. My summer so far has been recuperating from traveling and being sick. Now cleaned up my office, caught up on bookkeeping - so very happy with that. Now I get to play a bit. Tomorrow I start a small sewing project, I am so excited about it. Then taking pictures and playing in the sunshine - at least I hope so. Hugs to you!

Magnolia Tea said...

Hi Beverly! I was glad to hear you're enjoying your break and getting things accomplished, too! I can't wait to hear about your doings. Have a great weekend!

Cynthia said...

Continue to enjoy your summer.

Lynda said...

Hi Beverly! Just popping in to say hello ... glad you're enjoying your break. The summer passes by much too quickly! xo

ps - Happy belated birthday!! :)

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Dropping by to say hello and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Lisa xo

Judy Hartman said...

Dear Beverly,
I hope you are continuing to enjoy your break as July now draws to a close. Your blog is always such a beautiful place to visit.
Just sending you a little hello!
Big hugs,
Judy

YayaOrchid said...

Friend, visiting your site is always like a refreshing oasis. Such beautiful pictures and inspiring projects! I imagine that your climate is milder, for your garden looks absolutely beautiful! In my area, plants look so dry most of the day.

Enjoy your week!