Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a tiny peek......

Wanted to take a moment and share a tiny bit of just whats been going on in my craft room lately.  Don't you just heart pretty papers!  I turned these into some very pretty and romantic tags.  Thanks to on-line tutorials I have learn to distress ribbon, but must say I added my own little twist to it with even more amazing and beautiful results.  Ribbon with the look of a time past...beautifully crinkled, faded and gorgeous!:o)  You can see them at the bottom of the post.  I love them.:o)




I hope you are enjoying a lovely week.  School is all finished for the children here marking the beginning of  summertime:o)  I'm looking forward to a beautiful summer and have a feeling we are going to have a warm one for sure.  Seasons are one of God's many gifts.:o)  Right now, right at this moment what are you most thankful for.  I am thankful for you, I most certainly am.  Enjoy a lovely one.

A heart filled 
with gratitude is 
a happy heart.

Smiles♥

Beverly

13 comments:

Becky K. said...

So.very.lovely!!

We hear the voices of children playing in yards nearby. Takes me back to the years when ours were young. Summertime.

Marilyn said...

Love, love your tags and distressed ribbon. The comment at the end of your blog is precious. I am thankful for health and my home and friends like you.

Bess @ Fixing My Thoughts said...

Beautiful, beautiful ribbons and tags, Beverly! And we are thankful for you and all you do! Bess

Anonymous said...

Dear Beverly,

You made very beautiful things during this week. Love all those lovely tags with vintage ribbons. Very beautiful. I particularly love the heart tags.
All is exquisitely displayed.
Thank you to share with us

Anonymous said...

Dear Beverly,

You made very beautiful things during this week. Love all those lovely tags with vintage ribbons. Very beautiful. I particularly love the heart tags.
All is exquisitely displayed.
Thank you to share with us

Hélène Glehen

Tracy said...

DELICIOUSLY LOVELY, Beverly! I love all these rose-strewn paper... and those shabby ribbons for props too... LOL! These new paper designs are delicate and dreamy... LOVE them! Beautiful work, as always... Summer is treating us very well here in Norway so far--I love this time over here. I am thankful to be here in this moment... Happy Summer Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Magnolia Tea said...

Wow! Those are just beautiful! You have been amazingly busy and productive. Have a great week!

Anne said...

What lovely and romantic gifts you have made, dear Beverly! They are ways of delicacy. Thank you to share! Enjoy a happy week!
Anne

JD said...

Beverly, Your tags are just beautiful...very nicely done.
And thank You for visiting my blog...
Hope you have a great weekend!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful indeed
Much love
Jeanne♥

Marianne said...

These tags are beautiful! Have a nice weekend!

Judy Hartman said...

I just love these tags, Beverly. They are gorgeous!

I am grateful for your friendship. We have never met, I have spoken to you once, but through your blog and your artwork, I feel that I know you for the kind, lovely and elegant soul you are.

Warmest wishes and big hugs,
Judy

Ki said...

You did a beautiful job. I love your craftiness. And your distressed seam binding is so pretty. I'm in love with seam binding and actually I only have (I think) about 2-3 inches left. Gotta get my order in:)