Sunday, June 5, 2011

a new week.......


Hello all!  Wanted to post even earlier but Blogger would not upload photos.  For me a post without photos is like a banana split without the banana.:o)  Anyhow all seems to be much better now.  Visiting around blogland,  it seems quite a few are having trouble with Blogger in one way or another.  It can be a little frustrating and I cannot count the times I have threaten to leave them and never return.  On the plus side, Blogger is easy to use and have made quite a few improvements in the right direction over the years...so I think I will stay.:o)

I hope each of you enjoyed a lovely weekend.  Mine was wonderful and the weather oh so beautiful.  Honey and I did take a little break from household chores and headed for the ocean.  A sit by ocean, breathing in fresh air and admiring its beauty and vastness...simply wonderful.   I could sit for hours listening and enjoying.  Some of the best things in life really are free.:o)

The week will be a busy one for me.  With plans to open my Tea Time shop in the coming weeks, there will be much time spent in my little studio.  The sun shines brightly through my studio window late afternoons and can be uncomfortably warm so I try to get up early and finish before it makes its appearance.:o)  What will you be doing this week.   Gardening, sewing, quilting, painting, knitting, reading, household chores or chasing the little ones, be sure and make it a beautiful one.  Take care and chat with you soon♥

Smiles♥

Beverly

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, to take a breath a fresh air, to have a rest, just admiring the beauties of nature is very soothing.

Blogger still has troubles. Many bloggers cannot leave comments or connect on their account. Hoping these troubles will be soon resolved.

I wish you a nice time in your studio, working on your new items that we will discover on your beautiful shop.

Blessings
Hélène Glehen

Nantucket Mermaid said...

Good luck on your tea shop! I wish we had one here. I visited a nice one on Cape Cod in Sandwich, Ma bethsspecialteas.com
It was heavenly! :)

tea time and roses said...

Hello Nantucket Mermaid! My Tea Time and Roses shop is actually my little shop on Etsy.:o) But oh my how I would love to own my very own tea shop where tea lovers gather at sweet little tables with rose center pieces and lovely works of art all around.:o)

Smiles♥

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hi my sweet friend. I miss talking with you and getting to visit. I hope you have a sweet week...m..

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, I have some problems with Google too. Fortunately I can write to you. I don't know why there are such difficulties to use Blogger and I hope it will be repared soon.
Thank you for your post and the beautiful roses. Enjoy a nice week!
Anne

Marilyn said...

I do agree pictures make a blog so special and your pictures are always beautiful. And also the best things in life are often free. My week is getting my house clean and preparing for some of my favorite lady friends to come for dinner on Friday evening. I can't wait to see them. Have a good rest of the week. I need to then do some sitting by the water too.

Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Magnolia Tea said...

Hi Beverly! Your ocean getaway sounded wonderful!

Blogger - well, blogger loves me and blogger don't loves me, then blogger loves me and blogger don't loves me....lol. I know exactly what you mean. :)
Have a great week!

Wild Rose said...

Oh how I would love to be by the Ocean feeling those breezes! It has been so hot and humid here during the last couple of days that it would be such a welcome relief.

Have a lovely weekend Beverly and thank you for commenting even when I've been absent from my blog.

Marie x

Auntie Bliss said...

Hey dude!
I'm here at last...glad you are over your illness...allergies have been a full time job for me and my husband lost his dad on saturday.
I'd sure love to sit by the ocean with you!!!