Monday, May 9, 2011

lots of little things.....


The morning is quiet, beautiful, still....the breezes gentle, giving just enough to gently sway the leaves beneath it.  Quiet mornings are indeed something special.  The kind of morning that beckons you to sit still and listen if even for a moment. 

The week will be a busy one for me with new projects, promises to complete, organizing, along with a few other things that must be crossed off my little "to do" list.:o)   What's in store for you this week?  Whatever it is, be sure and make it a beautiful one.  Happy week to each and everyone.  Chat with you soon♥

Smiles♥

Beverly

5 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

We had a lovely Birthday party for my Mom yhis week-end. She will be 81 Thursday. May 12th. Have a great week...m...

Becky K. said...

Hello Beverly,

I have been spending today recuperating from a very full weekend which didn't allow much time for sleep. This is a pretty laid back week with a few candle orders to fill and some shopping for a dress that Chelsea can wear to her graduation. I tell her that her gown will just cover it up anyway....but somehow she isn't buying that....lol.

I'm so glad that you are enjoying all of the details of life.

Blessings Dear Friend.

Auntie Bliss said...

What up Bev! Haha :) Feeling my oats :)
I'm glad you are doing well and can enjoy those still times!

Hélène Glehen said...

The photo is beautiful Beverly. Like you, my week will be busy with a break on wednesday to enjoy our grand-son :o)

Take care

Hélène

Tracy said...

Happy Week, Beverly... My week is devoted to a to-do list too, especially as we make ready of a trip next week. LOVE the daisy bouquet :o) ((HUGS))