Sunday, May 15, 2011

just a little under......


 Hello all!  I see Blogger has fixed its problem and we can continue to comment with ease.  For a moment I thought maybe is was my computer, but soon found out it was certainly Blogger.  I hope each of you enjoyed a lovely weekend.  Mine was spent nursing a sore throat and a cough.  I am one of those who seem not to catch cold often, maybe every three years or so, but when I do it seems to make up for lost time.:o)  So it has been lots of fluid, Tylenol and cough drops for me.  The worse part is the headache, boy does it hurt and I don't like it at all.

I made this sweet little card for a friend of my daughter who is having a little boy.:o)  I could not resist using this sweet bunny, so cute!:o)  This sweet bunny image came from Piddix, a wonderful Etsy shop with beautiful vintage images.  What makes Piddix special is the fact that all images in her beautiful shop she either owns the rights to or are completely in the public domain, I love that!  This allows me to design with confidence.  I've been using her images for quite a while and love them!  

I hope to be feeling much better in a few days, I have lots of work to do.:o)  Each of you enjoy a beautiful week.  I'll be by in few days to say hello♥

Smiles♥

Beverly

13 comments:

Becky K. said...

Beverly,
Do take care and feel better soon.
Your card is absolutely delightful.
I'll have to check out this store...I love this particular piece of artwork.

Anonymous said...

Hello Beverly,

Sorry to hear that you caught a cold. Coughing is very tiresome and tiring. Have a good rest and keep warm. I hope you will feel better very quickly.
I like the card. The drawing looks like a Beatrix Potter's illustrations (Peter rabbit). Very pretty.

I wish you a beautiful week. Take care my friend. ♥

Hélène Glehen

annie's abode said...

oh poor beverly

do take care and i wish you well soon - lovely card and so sweet!
lots of hugs
anniex

Tracy said...

Be taking good care and feeling better soon, Beverly! My Dear Husband has the sniffles just now himself...hoping to shake it off, as we'll be traveling soon. LOVE your Peter Rabbit card--it is soo sweet! And thank you for the tip on the Piddix shop. I love vintage images... Be well, my friend ((HUGS))

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, I hope that you will recover very soon and that this cold will be quickly forgotten. I wish you a better health and a quiet week.
Anne

Sharon said...

Take care Beverly. Maybe you can spend some extra meditation time with Jesus while you recover. I am so sorry you are feeling low.

Pauline said...

Dear Beverly, your card is so cute. I hope you continue to be on the mend soon. Sending you warm wishes for the rest of the week.
Blessings
Hugs

Wild Rose said...

I hope that you are soon feeling better Beverly. Springtime colds can be so difficult to shake off.

I think that your card is beautiful. Who wouldn't be delighted to receive such a thoughtful gift? Peter Rabbit in his little blue coat has to be a favourite...he is so naughty in the story!

Marie x

Anonymous said...

I cannot get into my blog still having problems with blogger
Love you
Love all you share
Love Jeanne

cheeky curves said...

I know that feeling, dont see any illness for a year and when you go down, boy do you go down. I hope you recover soon. All the best.

Judy Hartman said...

Hope you are feeling much better by now, Beverly!
Your card is so lovely, like everything you make!
Smiles and hugs,
Judy

Nantucket Mermaid said...

Feel better soon! :)---<

Christina said...

i just adore this card.
xo