Sunday, May 29, 2011

all better now.....


Beginning to feel like my old self again.:o)  Thanks to each of you for your well wishes.  You all are certainly a great bunch!:o) 

Well I knew it would happen, but I just didn't know when....the paper bug has bitten again.  I spent a great part of yesterday pulling out all my paper goodies including stamps, punches, trimmers, stickers, clip art, embossing plates, ribbon and more!  It is time to create with paper and I am so excited!:o)  My little tea time shop on Etsy has been sitting waiting for me to return and that time has certainly come.

I have so many new ideas to share with you!  I've promised myself to use just what I have in my stash, but will have to purchase a few new things I need.  Using up my stash is pushing me to be creative in a new way.:o)  When you love paper like I do it can be kinda hard not to go paper shopping, but nope no paper shopping for me.:o) 

I hope to have lots of pretty things to show in the coming weeks.  My goal is to be ready for Christmas in July!  By the way, I am so looking forward to visiting each of you in the coming days.  I've missed you for sure!:o)  Enjoy a lovely Memorial Day!

Smiles♥

Beverly

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Just love paper- have to show a little discipline or I can become close to being a paper freak! Can't wait to see what you can make with yours. Isn't it so fun?

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of the rose bouquet.
I cannot wait to see your new creations :o)
I am sure we will be surprised and delighted with them.
Like you I do love papers and love to paint on new surfaces.
Have a nice week my friend.

Hélène Glehen

cheeky curves said...

sounds like you have got your energy back. Christmas in July, you are certainly thinking ahead.

Becky K. said...

Looking forward to seeing your Etsy shop fill up. I am sure I will be a customer. Your work is amazing!!

Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Bess at Fixing My Thoughts said...

So glad you are feeling better, Beverly! Bad colds are no fun. Love the jar in your photo, and dearly love the napkin! Absolutely gorgeous embroidery. Will be looking forward to your new paper creations! Stay well. Bess

Lynda said...

Hi Beverly, so glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see what you're creating! xo

Patty said...

It's good news hearing you are feeling better! I look forward to seeing all your new paper creations. I have a paper weakness...:)

Anne said...

Hello Beverly! I am happy to read that you feel better and that the flu is finished. Do you decorate your paper? There are many ways to create with paper. Do you like origami foldings?
Enjoy a nice weekend!
Anne

Ki said...

Hi Beverly:) Didn't know you were sick but I'm oh so happy to know you're feeling better. Your card in the post below is so pretty. I can't wait to see what else you've created. Somehow I've lost my crafty drive to create anything(been about 2 weeks now). But if someone shall find it I sure hope they send it back to me:D Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Glad you are feeling better... and back in your studio! Can't wait to see all your goodies... I love your paper arts, so am thrilled you're going to be re-opening your paper treats shop again. Lovely to be back and catching up with you here after our travels. After two weeks away from my studio--I'm itching to dig in to some creativity again! I think we'll need the weekend to get over the jet lag and get back on track first. ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Nantucket Mermaid said...

Hey! Loving your blog and I can sure sympathize with paper "goodies" . I am a paper hoarder. Ha!

Andrea Reh said...

Just discovered your lovely little blog and about to look at your shop. Would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

I hope you have been finding time this past week to be creative with all your paper supplies and feeling great.