Friday, April 8, 2011

spring break.....


Another week's end has come.  I hope yours was a lovely one and you have plans for a beautiful weekend ahead.  Mine was a wonderful one, but I must say I miss visiting all of you.   My computer simply did not want to cooperate for a few days, but all is well now I hope.:o)

Honey and I will be heading up the coast for a much needed and anticipated spring break.  Bags are packed and ready to go! :o)    My new Syrenity Rose shop will remain open, and would like to thank those of you who sent such lovely feedback regarding my new jewelry shop home!  I think I am going to love it here!  I will always have Etsy love:o)  So many talented artist and crafters there.  It is indeed Etsy that taught me a whole bunch about e-commerce.  For anyone new to the handmade business,  I recommend Etsy for sure.:o)  The support is awesome!!

Any special plans this weekend?   Simply curling up with a good book or venturing out,  make it a beautiful one.   Chat with you in a few weeks♥

Smiles♥

Beverly

10 comments:

Becky K. said...

Have a wonderful time away. I am remembering fondly our own weekend at Rehoboth Beach just last week. Here's hoping your time away is at least as restful and delightful.

I want to check out your new shop. Your things are just so amazing.

Gloria said...

Have a great time Bev! Enjoy, and happy Spring to you!!

Hélène Glehen : The Painted Rose Studio said...

Oh, How I love this yellow rose ! So pretty.

The weekend will be peaceful. I will enjoy to sit outside, reading and sketching.
I wish you a very nice week. See you soon.

Anne said...

Enjoy your spring holidays, Beverly! Thank you for the beautiful rose.
Anne

Wild Rose said...

Curling up with a good book sounds like a great idea, or maybe a walk in the milder weather.

I've never felt more in need of an escape plan, but I will have to content myself with activities closer to home.

Have a wonderful break Beverly.

Marie x

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am doing the same reading a good book!! my sweet friend you have a great week-end....hugs...m...

Bess at Fixing My Thoughts said...

Hi Beverly! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful "Spring Break"! I have been puttering this weekend, getting items ready to photograph for a new post, doing laundry ... the usual! :-) But I also purchased the new magazine Summer Cottage and will treat myself to relaxing and reading through it. I, too, think your jewelry is lovely ... very feminine and romantic. Bess

Tracy said...

Congrats on the new shop Beverly! I'm considering opening at Big Cartel as well. ;o) Enjoy your break... rest, relax, renew, rejoice! ((HUGS))

Ki said...

Oh how I wish I could be doing the same right now..in Savannah, GA:) Yes I have it all planned out in my mind. I sure hope you enjoy every hour and every minute of your vacay. Enjoy and be safe.

clara said...

Hi Beverly! Enjoy the best of this lovely season and your spring break too. God bless.