Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!


Hello!  Hope your week has been a beautiful one.  This week has certainly been filled with thoughts of our risen Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  Oh my how I love Him so.  He is good beyond measure.  My dear sweet Mother would often say "if I had ten thousand tongues, it still would not be enough to tell of the goodness of God". 

It is my prayer that you and your family enjoy a beautiful Easter weekend.  Happy Easter to each and everyone of you!

But the angel answered and said to
the women, "Do not be afraid, for
I know that you seek
Jesus
who was crucified.

He is not here; for He is risen,
as He said.  Come see the place where
He lay.

Matthew 28: 5-6 (NKJV)

Smiles♥

Beverly

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Easter!
And may a lovely spring slip into a wonderful summer.
))hugs((

Becky K. said...

And that is the best news ever told!
Our Savior has risen and sin is defeated.

Happy Easter, dear Beverly.

Anne said...

Happy Easter to you and yours, dear Beverly! :)))
Anne

Hélène Glehen : The Painted Rose Studio said...

Hello Dear Beverly,
Happy Easter to you and your familly. Enjoy your weekend my friend.

Pauline said...

Dear Beverly, have a very Happy Easter. God bless you and your family at this special time :o)
Hugs

Wild Rose said...

Happy Easter dear Beverly. Marie x

Jeanne said...

Happy Easter my sweet friend
Love you
Jeanne

bj said...

Thanks so much for coming by and leaving sweet Easter greetings.
I hope your Easter is filled with HIS love and the love of your family.
xo bj

Hélène Flont ✿Fine Art said...

I'm glad to foound your lovely blog✿◕ ‿ ◕✿Bien joyeuses Pâques à vous Beverly!!Happy Easter to you and yours. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Blessings.

Marianne said...

Happy Easter, Beverly!

Tracy said...

Easter Blessings to you & yours, Beverly! :o) ((HUGS))

Judy Hartman said...

A very Happy Easter to you and your family, Beverly!!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

This is such a beautiful flower. I so thankful for your visits to my blog. I wish I was able to visit more often. I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful Easter.
God Bless,
Ginger

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hope you have a beautiful, Blessed week my friend...m..