Sunday, February 13, 2011

hearts for you


Hello all!  Hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend.  It is still yet a few hours left what has been a most lovely Sunday.  I certainly enjoyed my little break, a wonderful time indeed.  I relaxed, cleaned, read, knit,  planned, dreamed, organized my little studio among lots of other little things.

I am also in the middle of moving to a brand new venue for my jewelry designs.  I will tell you more about that later, but I can tell you I am quite excited.:o)  I am also excited about our soon coming spring season, a perfect time for me to relax enjoy a lovely spring and my writing.  So I will be taking another little break the beginning of the season to do just that.:o)  I so love beautiful winter, but oh how I am longing for springtime.  I've been dreaming of the Prado and all its beautiful spring flowers, especially the poppies.  Many of you have heard me speak of the Prado, but for those of you who do not know, it is a beautiful historic park with the most beautiful gardens.  The rose gardens are breathtaking, the spring gardens amazing.  Honey and I love to visit all year, especially during spring and summer.  You have any special springtime plans?

Happy Valentine's Day to each and everyone of you!  Take care and chat with you soon:o)

Smiles♥

Beverly

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Hearts Day to you and Honey Beverly! Enjoy your week.
:)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy valentine's my sweet friend. I hope you two have a day filled with many special things...m...

Tracy said...

Happy Hearts & Love Day to you & Honey, Beverly! We had a quiet but love-filled celebration at the weekend. And we have our wedding anniversary coming up shortly, so more celebrating of love...I love that! ;o) VERY exciting about your shop move and what's new--can't wait to see/hear. I'm longing for spring too--just so weary of all the snow and terrible cold...bbbrrr... Can't wait for flowers & green things growing again. As for plans... I have a few ideas brewing... ;o) Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Happy Valentines sweetie, long time I haven't heard from you. Have a great day.

Lisa @ Lesapea xx

Jeanne said...

Happy Valentine's Day
Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Pauline said...

Dear Beverly, Happy valentines Day to you too. You were missed here :o) Looking forward to what you will share with us next :o) be blessed, my friend.
Hugs

Marilyn said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope it was a special day. Oh, spring flowers - I cannot wait. I should have some miniature daffodils soon and then the gardens will burst forth.

Gloria said...

Hi Beverly, good to see you. Thx for stopping by my blog and hope you had a very Happy Valentine's Day as well. Good luck in your new venture, I'm sure you'll do well as always. Good to see you, have a wonderful week.

Anne said...

It's a great pleasure to read you again, dear Beverly. Spring is a wonderful time after winter, with flowers everywhere. We are all waiting for spring impatiently.
I hope that you spent a lovely Valentine's day with your husband.
Enjoy a happy and beutiful week!
Anne

Deanna said...

Hi dear, hope you and Honey had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Deanna :D

Wild Rose said...

Hello Beverly,

How I long for spring! The snow is melting and it is mild today, but the forecast is for yet more snow....I haven't found any beautiful places to walk since we moved in December, so I'm hoping to get out and explore once the weather improves.

Enjoy your weekend.

Marie x