Friday, December 24, 2010

night before christmas......


The night before Christmas...all is calm and all is bright.  Honey and I are finally settling down.  I have been enjoying some wonderful old fashion hard candy, yummy.  Honey is having a ball with his camera.  I think he just went out doors to snap the neighbors lights.:o)  We both are kids at heart when it comes to Christmas!  I am also finishing up an earring and necklace set for my sister.  The only thing left to do is to fill my little goodie bags which I will finish early morning.  Don't you just love Christmas, a beautiful time of the year.  Merry Christmas dear friends!!

Smiles♥

Beverly

8 comments:

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, thank you very much for being member of my blog. It is a great present for me and I was so happy when I saw your name in the member's list this morning! Thank you again and enjoy your Christmas time.
Friendly,
Anne

Tracy said...

LOVELY photo, Beverly! It's very merry & bright here too... and with snow! :o) Enjoy every moment of the holiday glow... Happy Holidays ((HUGS))

Auntie Bliss said...

Merry Christmas! I'm opening my eyes and I find a note from you :)
Your home looks beautiful!
I will go fill stockings now before the wild things wake up!

Hélène GLEHEN said...

Please compliment your husband for me : the photo is a treat ! very Christmas spirit.
HOpe this special day was successful.

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, I'm so happy you had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the Season my friend! I'll be stopping by later in the week to wish you a Happy New Year.

Helmbunch said...

I hope you had a wounderous Christmas with your dear family. May the Lord Bless you in the New Year to come.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Judy Hartman said...

And loving wishes to you, Beverly, for a very happy and blessed 2011!
Hugs,
Judy