Monday, December 13, 2010

the faithful one......


Hello all!  Hope each of you enjoyed a most lovely weekend.  Just a few days till Christmas.:o)   For me, the busy is starting to slow just a bit.  Honey and I took a little break yesterday in the way of a long drive along the coast.  Oh my goodness what a lovely drive it was.  It was a pretty warm day yesterday, but once the sun tucked behind the horizon the evening breezes were amazing.

A few days ago I received the most beautiful Christmas card from a dear cousin, and what a lovely card it is.  The words so captured my heart and wanted to share them with you.   Happy week to you dear friends.

Jesus The Faithful One

The confidence we have...
The trust we hold...
The hope we carry...
Rest in His Faithfulness.

Every promise He has made
He purposes to fulfill.
He has the Authority to 
Accomplish all He has spoken.

His power is limitless...
His character changeless...
His love Endless!

Smiles♥

Beverly

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Amen!! What a Saviour. Dear Beverly, thank you for that :o) Oh, it's far from being warm here, but I'm pleased that you've enjoyed your drive :o)

Blessings

Anne said...

What a beautiful text! Thank you to share it with us, Beverly. May this time waiting for Christmas be full of love, joy and hope! :)))))
Anne

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Beverly! It is wonderful to have that faith and assurance that all his promises will be fulfilled.

Yolanda said...

I love the sentiment and you have a very pretty tree.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Thank-you for sharing these most beautiful words. IT IS THE BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful my lovely friend
God bless you and yours real good.
I love that verse and yes
Jesus is the reason for the season
Love you
Merry Christmas
God's most richest blessings for us all in 2011 and always
Love Jeanne♥

Deanna said...

Thank you for sharing my dear...I have been celebrating His birth daily. I love Him so dearly.

Deanna :D

Fixing My Thoughts said...

Thanks for sharing those words, Beverly. A good reminder that He is indeed faithful! I so enjoy your blog and adore all your pretty creations! Bess

Tea said...

Hello Beverly! I agree! And I'm so thankful for my Saviour. The drive sounds lovely. Hope you are accomplishing all you wished to do. See you after the holidays!
God Bless You!