Saturday, October 9, 2010

ahhhh.....


What a lovely Saturday afternoon we are having!  The weather is just lovely!  Beautiful blue skies, warm autumn breezes and a little toe that feels much much better:o)  I am so looking forward to spending time outdoors today.  I have a few chores that must be attended to, a few things to wrap-up in the studio and off I go.

Lying in bed a few days ago it came to mind...not many months from now it will have been four years of blogging.  Sharing here on my little blog has been and still is a very sweet part of my life.  I decided to share a few thoughts on that experience with you in the next coming few days.  In the meantime dear friends, enjoy a lovely Saturday and Sunday too, no matter what the weather:o)  Chat with you soon.

Smiles♥

Beverly

6 comments:

Becky K. said...

We are enjoying lovely weather here, as well. So thankful!!! My guys and a couple of friends are putting a new roof on my Mom's shed. Much needed.

Becky K.

Deanna said...

Hi dear, what a lovely flower. We had a lovely day today as well but alas, I had to stay indoor due to extreme sensitivity to the light but I nonetheless enjoyed the sunniness in my home.

Congratulations on your blog's fourth year and so many more to come!

Hugs,
Deanna :D

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, I am very happy to know that you feel better and that the good weather let you go outdoors. Thank you for the beautiful flowers with warm colours!
To tell us about your experience of blogging is a good idea. I am impatient to read your impressions.
Have a nice coming week!
Anne

Marilyn said...

I hope you had a good weekend. Look forward to your stories.

Tracy said...

LOVE, love, love the new, soft, romantic banner, Beverly! Looking forward to your posts & stories... 4 years--it's great to celebrate! :o) ((HUGS))

Renna said...

I'm glad your toe is all better, Beverly. Your photographs are exquisite!