Monday, September 6, 2010

a little break......


Hello all!  Here in the United States, for many Labor Day is the last major holiday before the start of a brand new school year.  My little grand daughter is raring and ready to go.  She loves school and makes pretty good grades, she is indeed a smart girl:o)  She is texting friends, preparing her backpack....lots of giggles and excitement.  She also has a birthday in just a few days, she will be fifteen years old.   my my how time flies.

There were lots of picnics over the weekend.  Honey and I spent time with the grand kids on yesterday.  I tell you grand kids are a pure joy:o)   Little Jeremiah is already two years old, and the sweetest little thing ever. All you grandmas know we can go on forever talking about the grand kids!:o)

I am going to take a little break, and so looking forward to it:o)  Simply some time to relax and enjoy.  I also have a few projects I am quite excited about I will be working on.  So I will be using the next coming weeks to get things done....hopefully:o)   Wishing each and everyone of you nothing but the very best.  Take care and chat with you in a couple of weeks.

Smiles......

Beverly

11 comments:

Gloria said...

Enjoy your break Beverly. Glad you and your had a nice weekend. Wishing you well too. Take care.

Blissitydoodah said...

I'd sure love to see pics of those grands!
I'll bet they are cuties :)
You have a nice two weeks without us *sniff* ;)

Helmbunch said...

I hope you had a blessed weekend. It is good to take a break now and then. I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses you and your family. Enjoy those Grandchildren!!

Hélène Glehen said...

You describe so well the joy to be a grandma that I am very excited to become one in January.
I am sure you are the sweetest of grandmas.
I wish you a pleasant break. So long dear Beverly. :0)

Hélène Glehen said...

Oh, and please give my compliments to Honey for the beautiful photo of the sunflower :o)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy Hartman said...

Wishing you a lovely rest, Beverly. You are so fortunate to be a grandmother!! Someday I hope I too will be blessed with grandchildren!
Looking forward to your return...
Judy

Pauline said...

Please have a blessed break, Beverly :o)

Hugs

Marilyn said...

Have a wonderful break. I am feeling the need for a break myself. I may just take a couple days off next week.

YayaOrchid said...

My friend, your 'Sweetest Word' post was exactly what I was needing. Thank you! It's awesome the way the Lord brings the word to us to remind us of his love. BTW, I'm feeling much better. It's ajourney, and there are bound to be pitfalls along the way. But our Savior is there to help us through.

Wild Rose said...

Have a lovely break from blogging and enjoy some creative moments Beverly.

Marie x