Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello!


Hello! Hope each of you enjoyed a beautiful Memorial Day weekend. The weather was absolutely lovely with picnics all around.:o) Don't you just love picnics! Food, fun, family and friends. Speaking of picnics...I discovered a wonderful photo editing tool on line called Picnik and I am quite excited about its discovery. Picnik is perfect for someone like me who needs an editing package that is straight forward and easy to use, I love it! Also the cost is very easy on the budget. If you want to have fun with your photos, you must try it! I get absolutely nothing for telling you how wonderful it is, I just love it!!

Honey and I enjoyed a lovely break. I even took a few extra days.:o) I promise to get pics up soon of a few of the crafty things I worked on. I also knitted a lovely shawlette in a beautiful foliage green I must share with you. I am currently working on a second in a soft taupe. The yarn is a light weight microfiber and wool blend so soft, perfect for spring and summer.

My promised giveaway is just around the corner. I have a few things in mind but think I have now narrowed it down to just what it will be. I truly want it to be special.:o) Take care my friends and enjoy a lovely week.

Smiles....

Beverly

11 comments:

Becky K. said...

It is so very wonderful to see you here again. Glad you had a nice Memorial Day. Ours was quiet. I am having problems with my neck again so we kept it low key.

I hope to become a customer of yours one of these days. I so love all of the beautiful things you make.

Becky K.

Anne said...

Hello dear Beverly! It's great to read you again! I am happy to know that you have plenty of ideas and projects.
I search on Wikipedia what was the Memorial Day in 1937 in Chicago because I didn't hear anything about it before reading your post. Are there commemorations in all America? It is very interesting to learn something about American history.
Have a beautiful week!
Anne

Judy Hartman said...

Welcome back, Beverly! Can't wait to see your new creations! So good to see you writing again!
Hugs,
Judy

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! A few days breaks is always refreshing and rejuvenating--glad you had a great one! Off to see about the photo editing link... thanks for the tip. Happy Week :o) ((HUGS))

Hélène Glehen said...

Hello dear Beverly,
I am happy to see you here again, refreshed and happy after a good break and full of design ideas.

Have a nice week.

Jeanne said...

I have missed you
Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Deanna said...

Hello sweet Beverly..hope you and Honey are doing well. I can't wait to see you shawlette..both of them. I need to start crocheting again..it's been a while since I've made anything..:D

xoxo
Deanna :D

Marilyn said...

Love, love picnics. Fascinating, another friend recommend this program too. Have a delightful day.

Blissitydoodah said...

I was trying to figure out how you found such a tiny butterfly!!!
It is a beautiful picture :)
Can't wait to see your other things :)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I have so missed you. I am glad you had a wonderful restful time. So very good to hear from you. Have a great weekend...hugs....m...

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

Blessings to you dear lady! I enjoy using Picnik to edit and 'embellish' photos...so fun!