Monday, May 10, 2010

A Little Blogging Break....


Hello dear friends! Hope each of you enjoyed a most beautiful Mother's Day! I so enjoyed a full day of feeling quite special.:o) The day was indeed a beautiful one, the weather so nice. Don't you just love springtime, such a lovely season.

Honey is taking the next two weeks off from studying and we are simply going to relax and enjoy. I am also looking forward to spending time in my little studio not making jewelry but writing, stitching, cardmaking and knitting too.:o) I've also set aside some lovely vintage buttons for a few mother of pearl tiny button bouquets! You know, a little break is just what the doctor ordered.:o)

Take care and I will chat with you soon.

Smiles....

Beverly

10 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi Bev. Enjoy your time off. I think that is what yaya is doing to. I haven't heard from her lately. I need some time off too. See you when you get back. Enjoy.

Becky K. said...

How very sweet that the two of you will enjoy some time together.

The flower bouquet is so cute.

Have fun!

"See you" when you come back.

Becky K.

Hélène Glehen said...

Oh It is lovely bouquet !
Enjoy your time with your husband and come back refreshed.

Marilyn said...

Have a wonderful blogging break. I just love the button bouquet. I have done something similar in the past. I have so many buttons I need to do something with them. Maybe I will make some more bouquets. They would be so fun to tie on gifts.

Anne said...

What a nice idea, this colorful flowers made with buttons!
Is it already mother's day in America? Here in France it will be at the end of may, the 30th.
Have a beautiful week!
Anne

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Get lots of rest and have some fun.....m...

Lynda said...

Hi Beverly,
It sounds like you have lots of wonderful things planned for your break ... enjoy your time off!
xo,
Lynda

p.s. - loving the button bouquets!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Beverly,
I just found you and I love your blog! I especially love blogs where one shares about their faith in the Lord.
It's important to take some time off with your sweetie. When you get back I hope you will stop by and say hello. Wishing you a delightful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Karen June Miller said...

I love your button bouquets, Bev! I do hope that your are enjoying your R&R? How are you liking that book of roses? Your garden is full of them!

Hugfully, KJ

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! LOVE the button bouquet! Hope you're enjoying your break. We're just back from our 2-week trip Stateside. It is great to be back in blogland and glad to catch up with you. Wishing you & Honey Happy Days ((HUGS))