Monday, April 26, 2010

Smiling.......


Hello all! Hope your day is starting out just beautiful! The morning is lovely, so peaceful and quiet, a perfect time to sit and share with you.

My time in the Word, prayer, family, sharing with others, my home, quiet time, my writing, my little shop are all near and dear to my heart. Finding and keeping balance is not an easy thing to do and takes lots of work.:o) Determined this year to make it happen has meant for a happier me.

Now almost five months into the new year I am reaping the benefits of finding that happy medium:o) Becky at Hospitality Lane has a beautiful post titled "Climb With Me". Oh my what an inspirational and beautiful post Dear Becky. She speaks of reaching beyond our comfort zone. Meeting and taking new challenges head on. She also reminds us that with God meeting these challenges are surely possible.

I tell you dear friends, I simply do not know what I would do without the love, wisdom, and guidance of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is my best friend!:o) I do not think a day goes by without sharing His goodness with someone. When you find a treasure it is hard to keep quiet.:o)

So if you do not find me here as often, or my visits a little less few. It in no way means I am not thinking of you but will most certainly be back this way soon.:o) One could never go to long without visiting a friend.:o) Enjoy a awesome week my friends.

Drop by and see the new vintage jewels at the my Cri Jewelry Designs Blog, they are beautiful and would love to know what you think!:o)

Smiles....

Beverly

11 comments:

Gloria said...

Have a great week Bev. Very inspirational post. Thank you.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful jewels, love the hearts. Have a good week.

Becky K. said...

Beverly,

Thank you, so much, for honoring my post. Life has a way of taking us in it's tow if we aren't purposeful in it. I am so happy that you are doing the things you need to do to keep your life in balance. It is so good to know that our Precious Heavenly Father is with us and always working on our behalf.

Love,

Becky K.

clara said...

Hi Beverly, may we encourage one another to reach out and let God us to be a channel of blessing.

Anne said...

Hello, Beverly. Thank you for your happy post. I hope that you have as bright weather as here in France: sun, warmth, and a lovely spring with flowers everywhere! It's such a wonderful season, just in the way of Easter!
I've seen your jewels and they have the colours of spring flowers: you are really inspired.
I wish you a wonderful week!
Anne

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses
Love you
Jeanne

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

YOU are the Blessing...!!!

Tracy said...

Balance is essential in our everyday lives. I'm working on that very thing this year, and feeling the benefit of it. If we don't take care of ourselves, we can't take care of others or things around us. Do what you need to do for you, Beverly. :o) And I just love the new jewelry... soooo BEAUTIFUL! Happy Days ((HUGS))

Chris said...

Blessed morning to you, Beverly! I am happy to hear you have found that elusive "happy medium". I was asking the Lord for that very wisdom just yesterday!

I need to tell you that every time I wear the lovely earrings I won in your giveaway, I get so many compliments. I treasure them!

Many hugs, Chris

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I'll say a hearty AMEN to that....God is soooo good, yes, HE is... I am truly blessed.

I buzzed over to visit your jewelry....oh MY GOODNESS! It is delish. I have UGLY ear holes so I can't wear anything that shows them. I had them fixed and then a baby grabbed the 'ol earring and r.i.p....!!! OUCH.

Warm hugs....
Spencer

Judy Hartman said...

Dear Beverly,
Thank you for stopping by my blog to say hello. I am so happy to hear that you are finding richness in your home, family and prayer. You are a very special person!!
Love,
Judy