Friday, April 16, 2010

Enjoy!!


Taking a moment to wish each of you a most lovely weekend. This weekend will be a busy one in the studio taking photos of my latest jewelry designs. I also plan to try and get a little knitting in. Oh how I miss my knitting so. I have some lovely new yarn that is calling my name.:o) My yarn, a cup of tea and some beautiful music, simply divine.

I am also in the process of making preparations for a lovely giveaway. I hope to be ready quite soon. It is to celebrate three years of blogging which took place in March. I cannot believe I have been sharing here three years, and three wonderful years I must say.:o) I cannot begin to share with you what my time here with each of you means to me, something special indeed.

Enjoy your weekend my friends and a beautiful week to follow. Chat with you soon.


Every New Day
Is A Gift
That's Why They Call It
The Present.

C. Olsen

Smiles.....

Beverly

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
I love you
Jeanne

Becky K. said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Our boys have their Senior Formal this evening and I am attending a Blogger Meet tomorrow. A very full weekend, indeed.

Can you believe I am about to begin preparations for next Fall's Fundraiser package? I can hardly believe it myself. I hope you have a great time getting fun photos of your jewelry. You do such wonderful work.

Becky K.

Anne said...

Thank you Beverly and congratulations: three years of blogging, it is great! Enjoy your weekend too, with all the activities that you like, and have pleasure making them and writing on your page. I like to read you, to see your beautiful photos and creations. Thank you again to be so kind and make us happy.
Anne

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Enjoy a lovely weekend... Blessings and best wishes...

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I wish you a very creative and beautiful week-end...hugs...m..

Gloria said...

Hi Bev.:) I hope you have a great weekend and are very productive. Three years of blogging, Oooh la la!:) I'm getting there too. I'm glad I started blogging, it has opened new doors in my life. I'm lucky to know you. Take care.

Marilyn said...

I have always loved that quote. What a perfect weekend, knitting, tea, and music. Lovely!

Tracy said...

Sounds wonderful, Beverly... enjoy your days. :o) ((HUGS))

Lisa said...

Hi Beverly,
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I love to hear from other people who believe in sharing the word of God. Beautiful jewelry and I will definately visit again.
Blessings,
Lisa