Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Sweet Kind Of Busy....

Hello all! Hope you are enjoying a beautiful week. Another beautiful day here in my neck of the woods.:o) Looking from my studio window I can see the leaves gracefully dancing beneath the gentle breezes. The kind of day when you simply need a light sweater, grab a friend and take a stroll or even a drive....a lovely kind of day.

Going about my work, you came to mind. It has been quite busy in my little studio as of late, a sweet kind of busy I must say. The kind of busy you simply don't mind. The kind that makes you feel good, accomplished, and in turn you know you have made not only yourself happy but others happy too. But I must say, I so miss my normal visiting schedule with each of you and find myself peeking between work to see just what you are up to.:o)

If you have not visited my Cri Designs blog in a while you must!:o) It is Springtime at Cri Designs. Anyhow I would simply love to know what you think of all the pretty blooms in the shop. So drop by and take a peek! Well I guess I will take a much needed break, sip a little tea and relax. Take care and Chat with you soon.

Smiles...

Beverly

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi Bev. That's nice that it was a great day for you. Hope your tea was soothing and relaxing. It's nice to know that you are thinking of your bloggie friends too. Have a great Wednesday.

Hélène Glehen said...

Time does not count when we do what we love, doesn't it ? and nothing is better than have a cup a tea, relaxing and thinking of this beautiful life.
Have a nice day dear BEVERLY.

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, congratulations for your spring earings, so delicate! They are made with tenderness to be so lovely. It was really a great pleasure to see again the photo of Tiffany's wedding. It is so kind of you to share with us such a romantic moment! I wish you a bright happy day.
Anne

Tracy said...

Enjoy the creative flow and that good kind of busy in your studio, Beverly--Happy Days! :o) ((HUGS))

YayaOrchid said...

It's obvious you are really living life to the fullest Beverly. I can sense your joy and love of life and your fellow man. Friend, you have been a real blessing to me. Sometimes I catch glimpses of your posts on FB and I feel a sense of security somehow. Hard to explain. I just feel safe with you around. I've rambled on haven't I? Love all your photos in the previous post too!

Paulina said...

Thank you, dear Beverly, for sharing your thoughts, and those lovely photographs of spring blooms. I didn't know you used the same title as mine but these things happens, right? lol. Have a blessed day my friend.

Hugs

Lynda said...

Your creations are so beautiful, Beverly! It's nice when you get into a creative flow ... enjoy your time in the studio.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo,
Lynda

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Have A Blessed Holy Week...m...