Sunday, February 21, 2010

Somewhere Special.....

Hello all! Hope your weekend was a lovely one. Mine was wonderfully relaxing. The weekend was cool with a few scattered raindrops, just enough to make it nice and cozy.

As you know I love to take long drives especially along the coast. I think one of the most wonderful things about our drives are those occasions when Honey and I discover those special little places to dine and shop, places you just happen upon. No billboards leading you there, no fanfare or bright lights, a place totally unknown to you....a beautiful discovery that you remember forever.

Beside Still Waters is one of those special places, a beautiful discovery indeed. The author of the blog is Patty. When I discovered Patty's beautiful blog I knew I had happen upon a special place. Each of her post are so full of wisdom, so full of her love for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I have followed her blog for quite sometime now. She is both gentle and sweet. She has a way of conveying the Word of God in way that is both clear and with love. Though we have never met personally and Patty does not comment often we are indeed kindred spirits. I sweetly think of her as the quiet blogger. If you have not met Patty, drop by her blog I know you will come away deeply inspired. When finding a treasure it must be shared.

Hope each of you enjoy a most beautiful week. You my friends are something special, I truly hope you know that.

Smiles...

Beverly

14 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Beautiful post, beautiful cards...m...

Becky K. said...

I'll head over there now.

Have a wonderful week, Beverly!

Becky K

Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love you
Jeanne
Thanks for the link as well
Love and hugs

All your postings are so beautiful and so are your friends♥

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, thank you for the link to the blog "Beside still waters". The title of this blog remembers me the psalm XXIII, which is one of the most beautiful psalms. I began to read some posts and I like the citations for meditation and the way your friend give them sense in her own life.

Thank you, too, for your nice photo with the birds and the spring flowers.

Have a very peaceful and interesting week!
Anne

RoyalTLady said...

Yes, I did have the most wonderful surprise not only for the weekend but perhaps for ages since... an old school friend whom I have not met for the last 35 years dropped by and we prayed together in my house.

cheers to you.

Patty said...

Oh my, Beverly, my heart is overwhelmned at your thoughtfulness towards me.

You have always been such an encourager to me. We are kindred spirits, I have felt it all along.

Although I don't comment often, you can know that I am always reading and visiting here. I always come away with a smile. I confess after reading others most encouraging comments I always wonder what could I possibly add to their beautiful words.

How would you know how much I am inspired by you? I am, my friend!

No, we have never met, but I some how have a feeling that one day we will meet this side of heaven...just maybe.

Thank you Dear Beverly, you have encouraged me more than you'll know.

Agape, Patty

Tracy said...

You always share the sweetest things, Beverly... thanks! Happy Week, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Paulina said...

Hi Beverly, it is always a joy to visit your blog too :o) Thanks for the link too...Miss Pattie is a special Christ-led lady just like you.

God bless you, my sister.
Hugs

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello Beverly darling, sorry I have been a bit absent lately! I am finally getting to catch up with my favourite blogs. I am now off to to look around your blog and read posts I have missed and then pop over and visit with Patty. Have a lovely rest of the week.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Maggie said...

Good Morning Beverly

Already another weekend is upon us. This past week we had another snowfall, which always puts me in the mood to stay inside and knit, read, cook and just be.
This week I have been trying to learn how to use more of the features on my camera.... frustrating but fun.
I love the cards in this post. So very pretty.
Thanks for the links. I am on my way to pay each a visit.
Hugs Maggie

Maggie said...

Woops I just realized there was just the one link.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Beverly, I agree that it is lots of fun to just jump in the car and drive out in the country (or for you, along the coast) --and enjoy God's beautiful world all around you.

We have been vacationing in Arkansas ---and have been down many of those country roads. We've seen many new waterfalls and have enjoyed the sunrises and sunsets. Life is GOOD!!!!! AND--we have many new pictures to share!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Gloria said...

Hi Beverly. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a great weekend. God Bless You. Take care. Thx for stopping by my blog, it's always good to see you.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.