Thursday, January 14, 2010

Something Beautiful!

Hello! I know I am running a little late, but here I am.:o) I hope each of you are enjoying a beautiful week. I wanted to take a few moments to share with you something quite wonderful from some very special friends.

By now I know you have noticed the beautiful tea set above.:o) This lovely set with its pretty blue roses is a gift from the lovely Paulina at Swept and Garnished. Paulina has a lovely blog and shares with us her love for all things beautiful especially tea!:o) I so look forward to my visits to Swept and Garnished for I know something wonderful will be waiting. Her treasures of beautiful china and sweet rose filled tea sets will simply take your breath away.

I received an email from Paulina that simply read I have a gift for you. Of course I was quite excited as any girl would be. :o) Soon my packaged arrived in the mail. I could not believe Paulina had gifted me with something so beautiful, so amazingly lovely. I will cherish this gift for the rest of my life. I know tea will be the sweetest from it!:o) The blue roses are detailed and stunning, the edging of the saucer and plate, beautiful!! Oh by the way, did I tell you it is Royal Albert.:o) Thank you so much Paulina a beautiful gift indeed.


Helene the author of the lovely blog Art Glehen is a beautiful artist a true inspiration. If you have not visited her beautiful blog oh my you must. It is the kind of place where one wants to linger awhile. A wonderful way to start a morning or to end a day. I received the most beautiful Christmas card from Helene. A lovely handmade card with a print of one of her beautiful roses. I am at complete awe to think one can take something as simple as paints and brushes and create something so beautiful, amazing. Thank you so much Helene.


I am indeed an Etsy girl and get so excited when I find out that one of my blogging buddies is opening a new shop!:o) Idalia of the Chronicles of Yaya Orchid has a brand new Etsy shop filled with wonderful things created by her. In her shop you will find hand knit scarves, handmade greeting cards, lavender filled sachets, sweetly embroidered baby blankets and more!:o) Well you all know I love to make, give and receive beautiful handmade cards and had to have these made by Idalia! Give this sweet little shop a visit. You will be so glad you did!


Before I leave my friends. Dear sweet Mary over at Daisy Bouquet daughter recently suffered a tragic fire that left her and children with absolutely nothing. I tell you the outpouring of love fellow bloggers have shown has been absolutely amazing. You must stop by to hear her most recent praise report. I tell you our God is so good and so faithful. He has promised to take care of us and care for us He does. So please drop by Daisy Bouquet and share in the joy with Mary and her family.

Smiles...

Beverly

14 comments:

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

What a GORGEOUS tea set!! A lovely gift for a lovely lady...enjoy!

Pauline said...

I agree with Daniele ;o) I've also had a browse through the blogs that you've mentioned...they were lovely but isn't the Lord truly amazing the way He provided for lady!! We do love or 'things' but they are so fragile and temporal. I guess that's why I'm trying not to become too attached to anything. It's easier said than done though, lol, I'm getting there :o)

God bless you my dear sister.
Big hugs

Shell said...

This has to be one of the most beautiful tea cup I have ever seen.
You deserve this and more.

Gloria said...

I love that tea set. How generous of your friend. I hope you have many tea parties with it. Enjoy. Have a great Friday.

YayaOrchid said...

Dear, sweet Beverly! The Lord has blessed you by touching your friend's heart.She in turn will be greatly blessed for listening to his voice. I am always in awe of the way the Lord works! The tea set is beautiful like you and your blog-exquisite! You truly deserved it my friend.

Thank you for sharing the blogs like you did. I will be sure to pay them a visit. Thank you!

YayaOrchid said...

OH! I almost forgot to mention. My computer has come down with a nasty virus. I am having to use my Sweetie's laptop, and it's hard to type on it. So I probably won't make a new post for a while. I don't know if I got the virus when I changed templates, because my blog is loading super slow.

Just wanted to let you know. Have a great weekend!

Hélène Glehen said...

Dear Beverly,
Thank you so much to mention me and for your very kind compliments. It is a great pleasure for me.
Mille mercis !

Tracy said...

Such beautiful gifts from friends, Beverly... each friend sending you a little work of art! That blue tea set is so lovely--I just love tea, you know. ;o) And I came across Helene last fall via Twitter--she such a breathtaking way of painting flowers--roses especially! Those cards are wonderful too... What a happy, eye candy post--Thanks for sharing! Happy Weekend, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Jeanne said...

I love all your links
I love you.
Happy Weekend♥

Marilyn said...

The tea set is indeed beautiful. A lovely gift.

When you are visiting etsy.com, visit me sometime at marmaladys.etsy.com for sewing patterns for tea lovers.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

A beautiful gift for a beautiful lady. You are truly one of a kind. thank-you so much for all your wisdom and love through this time. ...m..

Helmbunch said...

I love the painted rose, tea set is so pretty as well. What a great blessing you are to mention and share your friends sites. I can't wait to explore. Blessings on you and your family.

Blissitydoodah said...

I'm catching up here! Oh wowee on the dishes!!! They are gorgeous!!! How generous of her!

And congrats on your 36 years of marriage!! You don't hear that often enough.
I hope you are feeling well and have gotten in some knitting time.
I don't mind rain either! It is a provision from God after all :)

Susan said...

I love the blue rose tea set...I love roses in any color!! You have a beautiful blog as well!