Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Blogging Break....


Raindrops are falling making for a perfect day for hot tea, a warm blanket and a good book.:o) There are times when I welcome the rain and today is one of those days. Who says a rainy day is not a beautiful day, for today it most certainly is.

Thank you so much for your sweet Anniversary wishes, you are so kind. Honey and I simply relaxed on yesterday and that was quite nice.:o) For the next few days I will be taking a little blogging break. I will use the remainder of January to do some reading, writing and get some knitting in, simply relax.:o) It is as though I have this little inner time clock and tend to take a break in the month of January each year.:o) Hmmm I better go now, I think I hear my yarn calling my name!:o)

Chat with you in a few days!:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

14 comments:

Gloria said...

Enjoy your break Beverly and read a lot of good books. Take care.

Laura said...

Have a relaxing and peaceful break and enjoy!

YayaOrchid said...

We all need a little break every now and then. Have a wonderful time just enjoying the things and people you love! I know when you come back you'll be refreshed and ready to share more of your wonderful blog posts!

Anne said...

Sometimes it is necessary to break. We shall wait for you to come back on the web.
Have a very nice time, Beverly!
Anne

Marianne said...

Enjoy your break!

LisaShaw said...

Enjoy your time away. May you and your hubby be refreshed. Happy Anniversary!

Marilyn said...

Enjoy your time off! Enjoy special cups of tea and yarn with your feet wrapped in glorious warm socks. Take care!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I wish for you a good rest and much happiness...hugs...m..

Karen June Miller said...

Happy Belated Anniversary dear lady! (Bear and I had our Silver Anniversary in December.) 36 years! What an achievement in this day of brief marriages! Congrats to you and your hubby. And, happy blogging break!

I still have that package here for you. Bear's car took it's last breath several months ago. We were doing 2 businesses out of one car! Two weeks ago, we were given another vehicle with low mileage. Yea! We're back to having 2 cars! Anyway, I need to ship the package to you. I know I was waiting to deliver it in person, but you need to enjoy the goodies NOW.

Hugs, KJ

Wild Rose said...

Belated Anniversary Congratulations Beverly. Sorry to be so slow at responding these days, but life is so very busy at the moment.

Enjoy your blogging break and do those things that you love. A cosy blanket and a good book sound perfect to me.

Marie x

SE'LAH... said...

enjoy your break.

i'll be emailing you later this week with your *gift of jewels* recipient.

until then, take care.

one love.

Tracy said...

Enjoy your break, Beverly... January is a good time for some semi-hibernation! I'll be away a bit this week too. Happy Days, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

clara said...

Happy belated anniversary Beverly! How wonderful to see the Lord's grace and blessing in your marriage. Hope you feeling refreshed and enjoying a wonderful break.

YayaOrchid said...

Hey, Beverly! Hope you're having a great weekend. Wishing you the best for next week too!