Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Time Is Near....


Hello dear friends. The time is near, and I am excited to say the least.:o) The past few days have been pretty easy going around our house only to pick up once again. :o) My little butterfly mobile came out beautifully and I have so enjoyed watching it blow gently beneath the breeze coming through the window.

Tonight Honey and I will go out tonight for a little shopping. I need a few more treats to complete my goodie bags which I am delivering Christmas Eve. We are running a little behind on wrapping gifts. Tonight and Wednesday will be spent wrapping gifts and finishing my little bags. Honey will be baking sugar cookies on Christmas Eve. He bakes some delicious sugar cookies that are pretty popular with our family at Christmas. It is one of those recipes with a pinch of this and a dash of that and sprinkle here and there. I have to admit, they are so good but getting a recipe out of him has not worked over the years.:o) I think half of the fun for him is his keeping it a secret.:o)

Well my friends much to do before Thursday. Wishing each and everyone of you the most beautiful Christmas ever. I will be back here Christmas Eve. Take care.

Smiles...

Beverly

17 comments:

Rose Haven said...

It sounds like you're keeping busy! Have a blessed Christmas and enjoy those sugar cookies.

~Blessings,
Jan

Becky K. said...

How very smart of your husband...as long as he enjoys making the cookies. We are prepping goody boxes for Christmas Eve delivery, as well.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Becky K.

Natalie said...

Best wishes and sweet Christmas.

YayaOrchid said...

Oh, Beverly! Your excitement is contagious! I too feel giddy just thinking about such a special day. Celebrating the birth of our Lord!!

Amy said...

Dearest Beverly,
I have missed you. Been behind on everything, but couldn't let this special time pass without stopping by to wish you a Blessed Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Love,
Amy

Anne said...

All these preparations are a real pleasure during this happy time.
Merry Christmas for you and yours!
Anne

marshall said...

Merry Christmas Mother and love you very much.......
Your Son
Marshall

Tea Time and Roses said...

Marshall! I love when you drop by to visit my blog.:o) I have the greatest son-in-law in the whole wide world.:o) Love You!

By the way, there is a goodie bag with your name on it!:o)

Smiles...

Mom

Wild Rose said...

I just love those falling snowflakes on your blog Beverly! I searched online to see how to add them to mine, but couldn't work it out!!!

Enjoy your final Christmas preparations.

Wishing you and your family a peaceful and blessed Christmas.

Marie x

Helmbunch said...

May our Savior bless you abundantly. Merry Christmas!

Jeanne said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend.
God's most richest blessings to you and yours
Love Jeanne

Maggie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish for you peace, laughter and love in the coming new year. I love the picture you used in this post.
Cheers

Marianne said...

Merry Christmas, Beverly!

Marcela said...

Merry Christmas dear Beverly!!!

Have a wonderful and Happy day :)

Love,
Marcela

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

I'm back ~ thanks for the message about the snowflakes, but I can't find a link on my blog ~ which page are you on and where is it?

I'm listening to the service of Nine Lessons & Carols from King's College Cambridge ~ always a good start to Christmas.

Marie x

Pauline said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family also :o)

Hugs

Karen said...

Hope you had a joyous Christmas, Beverly!
Love the snow on your blog.