Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! May your Christmas be filled with joy as we celebrate with family and friends the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Our Saviour's birth was the greatest gift to mankind and our greatest gift to one another is love.

I will be away for a few days and returning January 1, 2010. Wow, I can hardly believe it! A brand new year, oh my goodness.:o) Merry Christmas my friends. May your Christmas be filled to the brim with nothing but blessings.


Therefore the Lord Himself will
give you a sign: Behold, the virgin
shall conceive and bear a Son, and
shall call His name
Immanuel.

Isaiah 7:14 (NKJV)

Smiles....

Beverly

10 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

Merry Christmas, dear Beverly!!

YayaOrchid said...

Wishing you the best dear friend!

Becky K. said...

Have a glorious Christmas!

What a year you have had...and borne with such grace!

Wishing you a peaceful and healthy 2010.

Hugs,
Becky K.

Jeanne said...

May your Christmas be Merry and Bright
I love you
Jeanne♥

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

What a beautiful picture. Have a very Merry CHRISTmas...I love you my friend...m.

Laura said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family!

Amy said...

Hello Beverly..I'm running a little late with my Christmas wishes. Hope you enjoyed today with your family and basked in the light of Jesus.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Amy

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Amen and Amen again. What a treat. Wishing you the most blessed and Merry Christmas this year. Look for great things in 2010!! Hugs
V

Marcela said...

Hi dear Beverly

Happy New year to you and yours!!!

Blessings

Marcela

willzmom said...

Thank you so much for the times you "stopped by" and checked up on me! I hope that your Christmas was a precious time full of love and happiness.
Best wishes for a joyous new year!