Friday, November 20, 2009

Sharing.....


Hello all! My goodness was this a quick week or what.:o) The old saying...time waits on no one most certainly rang true this past week.:o) I sure hope each of you enjoyed a most wonderful week. I wanted to take a few moments to wish you a lovely weekend and share with you a little shop news.

As some of you already know, I now have a web site for Cri Designs!:o) A sweet and simple little site that I plan to add a shopping cart to the beginning of the year. I had a little trouble with my home page photo this morning and hope it is there when you visit. Also there are pretty blooms in Tea Time and Roses The Shoppe. If I must say so myself these little earrings are the sweetest ever. Be sure and drop by and take a look and tell me what you think.:o) My poor thumb slowed production this week, and will be adding some new pieces to both Etsy and 1000markets shops in the next few days. I also have some really pretty necklace ideas I think you will love! Thanks for taking these few moments with me my friends. You and your family enjoy a most beautiful weekend. By the way, I cannot wait to eat some turkey what about you.:o) Take care.

Smiles...

Beverly

11 comments:

Marianne said...

Those earrings are lovely, Beverly!
Have a nice weekend.

Marilyn Miller said...

Very pretty earrings. Good luck with your new shoppe. I am also on Etsy, www.marmaladys.etsy.com

Yaya said...

Beverly, it was so wonderful finally talking to you and hearing your lovely voice! May the Lord bless all your endeavors!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

They are stunning. Have a great weekend..m..

Anne said...

Thank you for this rose with sun in its heart. The jewels you create are very delicate. I hope that you will get better soon and have no more pain at your thumb.
Have a sunny weekend.
Anne

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Lynda said...

Congrats on your new website, Beverly! It looks beautiful!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo,
Lynda

glorv1 said...

Hi Beverly, thank you for stopping by my blog. That was very nice and thank you for the nice comments. Wow, you have quite a few blogs, I'll have to check them out. I'm better now and raring to go. Thank you so much. Now I am going to check out your other blogs. Have a great Sunday.

Hélène Glehen said...

This rose, both with its shape and its delicate color represents the perfection for me :o)
Have nice week, dear Beverly (do not work too much :o)

the voice of melody said...

I wish you the very best with your shoppe! How wonderful to have a special talent and put it to good use.

Sending hugs to you and wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful!

I enjoyed your website as well. I like that you have instructions on the care of your jewelry. Your "little cottage" must be charming.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Happy Thanksgiving.