Monday, November 30, 2009

Looking A Lot Like Christmas!


Oh my that time has finally come! Like so many of you I so enjoy Christmas! A time when we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am so excited about our Saviour! He has so beautified my life.... As my Dear Sweet Mother would often say "If I had ten thousand tongues it still would not be enough to tell of His goodness". Oh how I miss my sweet Mother so. She also loved Christmas and looked forward to driving the city looking for the prettiest lighted house.:o) What must it be like to be in His presence as my sweet Mother is. Joy unspeakable joy and full of glory!!:o)

The coming weeks will be quite busy in the studio with knitting, cardmaking and more. By the way, I have some new jewelry designs to share with you I think you will love!:o) I will post them in a few days. For those of you who love to shop handmade don't wait too long to make your purchases. Christmas is not far away and certainly has a way of slipping upon you kinda quickly:o) Each of you enjoy a most beautiful week. Chat with soon.

Smiles...

Beverly

13 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Like you, I too love Christmas time! It's always an exciting time. I've been just trying to catch my breath after a busy weekend. You have a wonderful week Beverly!

Marilyn Miller said...

Have a wonderful week of creating. I would love to see what cards you are making. I love making cards.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I so do love Christmas. I know our Lord is so happy to have your sweet Mother with him in heaven!!!!!

Wild Rose said...

I share your love of Christmas. I have had so little time this year that I have nothing handmade to show on my blog! I had such a creative time last year...

Anyway, enjoy your crafting and I look forward to visiting soon to see your latest creations Beverly.

Marie x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, Beverly...looking forward to seeing more of what you've been up to. Happy Days making ready for the holidays! :o) ((HUGS))

Anne said...

Dear Beverly, I am sure your mother is inspiring you in your heart, in your thoughts and in your creativity, because mother's love never finishes.
Thank you to share such nice memories with your readers. Christmas waiting time is very special. I wish you a very nice week.
Anne

Judy Hartman said...

Beverly, thank you for the SWEETEST comment you left on my blog. I sincerely appreciate it!
I'm sure your dear mother is smiling down on you as you prepare for Christmas. It is truly a beautiful season.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I'm trying to just enjoy this lovely season....it's always so busy and easy to be stressed. ...I'm determined NOT to be.

Your post was beautiful, Beverly....as are you, by the way!

I miss my Mum too. She passed away the day after Christmas last year so this will be the first Christmas without her.

Big hugs......
Spencer

Shenandoah bed and breakfast said...

Christmas is always an exciting and fun filled for me.It is a day of joy and pleasure,happiness with loved ones.

SE'LAH... said...

Hi Beverly:

So nice to meet you. What a lovely blog you have.

Sending lots of happy wishes as you prepare for Christmas.

One Love.

Betty Jo said...

Hi Sweet Beverly, I received your message via Carolyn. Hope you're doing well and know you will enjoy this time of the year. I just posted a teeny post on my blog and will be back on a more regular basis in the new year!! ♥

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

It sure is looking a lot like Christmas.

I'm looking at boxes and boxes of decoration pulled up from the basement. Now if only I had the energy to do something with them-lol.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I really love Christmas. Happy weekend to you...m.