Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh Blogger!!

Hello all! I sure hope your weekend was a beautiful one and you are rested and refreshed ready to take on the week! Mine has been a beautiful weekend with still yet a few hours left to a lovely Sunday. It was a lazy weekend, the kind without hurry or worry.:o) Just wonderful!

Oh my what is Blogger up to now!:o) I cannot upload photos, not a single photo! Now I have heard of others with this problem but it is a first for me. I guess I will have to wait it out and hope the problem goes away pretty quickly. I really do have some beautiful photos to share with you. I guess I will just have to be patient. Is there anything I can do? In the meantime I have a pretty busy week ahead of me. Reading, writing, creating, special order and oh yes cleaning just to name a few.:o) Does your home get as dusty as mine.:o) I simply do not understand where all the dust comes from.:o) I am one dusting woman around this place I tell you. I dust on Monday and by Wednesday it is back in full force, simply amazing.:o) But I tell you, I really do love my little home and do not mine so much the dust that comes with it.:o)

Wishing each of you a beautiful week filled with nothing but the very best. Chat with you in a few days.

Life is hard by the yard;
But by the inch, life's a cinch!

Jo Petty

Smiles....

Beverly

11 comments:

Becky K. said...

How frustrating...this whole blogger trouble you are having. Hope it is resolved quickly.

Enjoy your week. I surely do know about the dust accumulation! That, and pet fur keep me busy.

Becky K.

YayaOrchid said...

I sure hope the blogger problem gets fixed for you so we can see your lovely photos!

Wishing you a great week too!

Marianne said...

HI Beverly,
Take a look at this blog http://knownissues.blogspot.com/

The message is pretty old, but I guess the problem is still not solved.

I'd love to see those lovely photo's thought.

I hope you are well.

Bye,
Marianne.

KJ said...

Hi Beautiful Lady!

You might want to try to clear your history, close your browser, and start up again? Do you by chance use Firefox? This has worked for me sometimes. I am not having this issue, but boy oh boy, we are being cheated of your beautiful photography.

Hey, I am still looking at this wondrous gift sitting on my desk. Of course, I can always mail it, but the point was to deliver it personally. Please email me and tell me which you would prefer. I want you to be enjoying this gift...sooooooon.

Stop by my blog for my AUTUMN TEA GIVEAWAY, if you haven't already.

Love, hugs, and mush, KJ

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am praying for you to have a beautifully blessed week...m.

Marcela said...

Hi dear Beverly
Yes, sometimes blogger has trouble...

I wish you a beautiful and blessed week!!!

Kisses

Marcela

Tea said...

Bad Blogger!! _chuckles_
Somedays it's just naughty, but I recently learned about the email option for posting. Our youngest uses that method for posting. You go to the dashboard and click on the envelope beside your blog title and go from there.

Dust, here? Oh no, never!! _stands in front of coffee table with snowy cover_ ;) Have a great week!

Anne said...

Beverly, don't worry about Blogger. Sometimes it happens that the computer seems stopped and you cannot do what was so simple before. You just have to be patient and a few hours later, the things get better and all the problems disappear. I am sure we shall be able to see your beautiful and romantic photos very soon. But for the moment, it's a real pleasure to read your text, so friendly and positive!

When we see the dust, it means that there is sun brightly shining around you. For me, a good way to clean the house is doing that listening music (not too serious, but soft one): it's easier and goes faster.

This week will be sunny here in France. I hope it will be the same for you in the USA and I wish you a lot of of happyness all around yourself.
Anne

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, it's true about Firefox. Sometimes it seems to really help clear away those bugs. Instead of Explorer, try using Firefox.

Shell said...

Have a beautiful week, Beverly. I do hope you'll be able to post pictures soon.

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

I was trying to upload photos this morning and I can't get them to load...love the title of this post!

Those dust bunnies get everywhere too ~ no matter how often I drag that vacuum cleaner out, I still find them lurking...

Enjoy your week.

Marie x