Monday, August 3, 2009

Those Things That Must Be......


Hello! Hope your weekend was a fabulous one.:o) I tell you this has been one beautiful summer season and hate so much to see it go. I have to admit I am an Autumn girl, but oh my how I am enjoying summer!

You know for many years one of my greatest dreams was to publish a book and now more than ever before it has become a lot easier to do so. Through trial and much error I have learned and are learning to live a life filled with gratitude, thanksgiving, peace and joy. True authentic happiness is sought by so many but sadly it is never found. Our Heavenly Father promised an abundant life and diligently seeking His will and relinquishing mine has completely changed my life. Though I am a Christian and have been for twenty-six years my book will be a book for anyone who desires change. You ever have something pulling on your heart and just won't let go? This little book is one of them.:o) I am indeed no expert on anything and are daily seeking, learning. I simply want to share what I know know for sure.:o) I love to see people smile and If I can somehow help put a smile on the face of just one, oh what a joy!!:o)

I remember telling my sweet Honey what I planned to do in the area of writing. He smiled and said " Babe I know you can do it". That was about fifteen years ago! I also believe everything happens in its time, its perfect time.:o)

My time here at the computer will be limited, and oh my how I will miss that!:o) Blogging is a wonderful part of my life, though my time will be a lot less here I think my writing will add a richness to my little blog I never thought possible.:o) Hang in there with me my friends. Not seeing my name in the comment section in no way means I am not thinking of you. Each and everyone of you are so very special to me, so very special. Your are the best, the very best!!:o) Though the writing will be a long journey, the journey will be much sweeter knowing you are there.:o) I will gather my notes, my little journal and few written pages and move forward. Each of you enjoy a beautiful week! Chat with you soon!:o)

Gratitude Opens Our Hearts

The most invisible creators I know of are those
artist whose medium is life itself. The ones who express
the inexpressible-without a brush, hammer, clay or guitar.
They neither paint nor sculpt-their medium is their
being. Whatever their presence touches has increased life.
They see and don't have to draw. They are
the artists of being alive.

J. Stone

Smiles....

Beverly

24 comments:

Anne said...

I discover your blog and I like this text written like a letter, authentic and living. I like the poem at the end of your publication, too. Thank you for your sincerity and the beauty of your feelings.
Anne

Becky K. said...

How very exciting, Beverly! You are living the dream of so many bloggers. I do hope you will use this forum to allow us to peek at the process as it unfolds for you.

Many blessings!
I want a copy of that book upon completion!

Becky K.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I cannot wait to own a copy of what I know with be a very inspiring book...Hugs...m.

YayaOrchid said...

How absolutely wonderful! I too would love a copy! Such an exciting venture for sure, and I know you'll allow the Lord to guide you in its progress. Best of wishes on your newest project!

Shell said...

I'm happy to hear you will be writing your book!! I look forward to seeing and reading it.

Hélène Glehen said...

Wonderful news, Beverly. I am happy to hear you will start your book. Keep us posted on the process, my friend.

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, I sent you an email last night!

Pauline said...

Hi Beverly. I wish you all the very best on writing your book. I enjoy the poems and the photographs are so beautiful.
God bless you and yours.
Hugs

enchanting cottage said...

OH~~~~ I love books like that. I will keep you in my prayers. I am going to put your name in my journal so I can remember to pray for you during this time. Promise you will let us know when we can buy this precious book!
Hugs,
Ginger

Tracy said...

FANTASTIC, EXCITING news on your book project, Beverly! You are making a dream come true... So happy for you! I hope you enjoy every step of the way. Look forward to when you can reveal more! Babe, you can do it! ;o) Just sooo happy! ((LOVE & HUGS))

KarenHarveyCox said...

Hi Beverly,

You are such a lovely writer, I can only imagine what you will write. What a wonderful poem. Wishing you a creative muse on your shoulder and the Holy Spirit whispering words of wisdom.

Blessings, Karen

LisaShaw said...

Dear friend,

I'm SO excited for you! Many of us have heard that call if you will, to by God's design write a book. Not just a book but THE book that He has purposed us to write and so as one who is in the midst of that myself please know that I will pray for you.

Your precious and I appreciate the blessing of knowing you even if only online.

Love and hugs.

Marianne said...

I envy you for following your dream. I should buy a copy when you've completed it.

Judy Hartman said...

Hi Beverly,
Well, put me down now for an autographed copy of that book!! I know it will be wonderful!
As I read your other comments I can see that many of your readers feel the same way!
Actually, that is a secret ambition of mine, also.
It is always a pleasure to stop by here for a few moments of inspiration and loveliness, Beverly.
Good luck with your project!

PS- yes, I too am a fan of Cutter-Bee scissors! :D

Penny said...

Beverly,
such exciting news - I love reading each of your blog post so I have no doubt that you have the skill, sincerity and resolve to write and publish a first rate book. Congratulations and best of Luck in this endeavor.

Hugs,
Penny

Bliss said...

So happy for you getting to follow your dream!
And inspiring others!
Enjoy every minute of it :) Can't wait for the results!

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Beverly! Pls stop by my blog for an award!

Cheryl Lynn said...

Oh my, congratulations on writing your book. I think that is fantastic.

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. You have a wonderfully inspirational and beautiful blog. It's very refreshing.

Have a great week, my dear, and I will stop by regularly for more beauty and inspiration.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh how honored I was to see your comments left at my little blog. Thank you so much for your very kind words. The Lord knows just the kind of word that we need and yours was needed. I just read your post and it was simply beautiful and very well written. I know that you book is going to be something really special. I know what it's like to have the Lord drop something into your spirt and you just have to get it out. Keep pressing toward the mark of the high calling... I pray that it will be full of the wisdom that comes from knowing God and knowing and discovering ones self. This is going to be wonderful journey that I know will inspire and encourage others out there. There is a story that only you can tell and everyone is waiting to hear it with your words and beautiful pictures. May the Lord grant you your hearts desire and give you much insight and peace.
V

bj said...

It was so nice to see that you came visiting. I am always so glad to see you.
How are you feeling? Yes, I, too have really enjoyed this summer..it is flying by so fast. Grands had to go get registered for school today. Boo hoo....I love wintertime, too, but, I get to see all the kids more often in the summer.:)
How exciting to be writing a book.
Keep us informed!!
hugs.

Lisa said...

I'm so excited to hear that you are going to publish some of your beautiful, inspiring writing - I look forward to holding that book in my hands!

Congrats and may the words flow freely!

Laura said...

Good luck to you on your book! It is an exciting venture to be sure! I have been working on a cookbook for over 10 yrs now and will finally see it complete this fall sometime.
Blessings to you,
Laura

Anne said...

During two days, I've seen at the top of your blog the photo of a very nice rose. I didn't wrote a comment because I was waiting for your new article. Today I see the first presentation, which is nice too. Which one do you prefer?
Anne

Daisy Cottage said...

Sweet Beverly,

If you can dream it, you can DO it and you ARE! What a beautiful thing and I cannot wait until YOUR book is home with me.

Love,
Kim