Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beautiful Evening.....

Hello! Hope each of you are enjoying a beautiful week thus far.:o) Mine has been wonderful, quite busy I must say.:o) Not a long post but wanted to fill you in on just what I was up to. The week has been filled with journaling, reading, jotting down notes and of course a little knitting. I finished up a cute little hat I had been working on which will be just perfect for fall and also made a pretty bracelet for myself.:o) I promise to have pictures on my next post.

An evening post is quite different for me. I always post early mornings but I think I like this.:o) There is a gentle breeze blowing through the window making my little studio quite comfortable. Honey is sitting at the kitchen table with his manual and new camera, and I have not heard a peep out of him in over an hour.:o) He has waited a very long time for a new camera and we decided it was time he gifted himself with one and boy does he love it!:o) He's been walking around with a big smile all evening.:o)

Well my friends it is close to my bed time and I have a few things I must do before my head touches the pillow. I will be posting again in a few days and promise to have some pics for you.:o) Chat with you soon!:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

13 comments:

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for stopping by. Life here is very busy, so it is nice to take a moment to catch up with you, my friend.

I love the sound of a gentle breeze. We are having humid days and nights and I long to throw open the window and be greeted by fresh air.

Glad to read that you have taken some time for yourself. A little knitting project like yours is on my list and has been for some time. I hope to find the time to make a hat before the fall.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Marie x

Becky K. said...

Hello Beverly,

My Mom's new camera arrived yesterday...just before she had to leave for work. She was happy it was there but sad that she couldn't just sit and play.

I'll be looking forward to your photos. They are always so lovely.

Becky K.

Hélène Glehen said...

Did Honey take this pic with his new camera ? Nevertheless, it is a gorgeous pic for a gorgeous rose. Have a good rest of week. :o)

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Sounds like a lovely week you've been having, and an especially sweet evening too. Like you, I tend to write my blog and visit friends in the morning, or afternoon. Evenings I try to keep free for time with hubby and projects. Looking forward to seeing your photos and all the goodies you've been cookin' up! ;o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

JC said...

A very nice rose ...

YayaOrchid said...

You always take the nicest pictures of roses! That one is a real beauty. Glad you're having a relaxing week.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

So glad to hear from you my friend!!! Summer is flying past and soon it will be fall...hugs..m.

Lynda Naranjo said...

Your evening sounds idyllic Beverly! I always find evenings much more relaxing than mornings. Have a wonderful weekend!

xo,
Lynda

Amy said...

Beverly....Your day sounds lovely. Getting something new is fun even for big kids, eh?

The rose is beautiful....looking forward to the pictures.

Love,
Amy

Jeanne said...

Beautiful rose and postings
Love Jeanne♥

Marianne said...

What a lovely post. I can almost see the two of you sitting there. What camera did Honey buy?
The weather has been very nice over here too. Sometimes it rains, but that is what nature needs now and again.
Have a nice weekend!

LisaShaw said...

So good to visit with you dear friend. Enjoy your upcoming week.

May it be filled with fruitfulness, joy, peace, laughter and loads of love!

Blessings...

nan said...

You set a beautiful scene, Beverly. Each time I come here, the peace just flows out of every word.