Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Is Near!

Behold the child! Christmas is oh so near! What a wonderful time of year for so many, a time set a side to celebrate the birth of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is Wonderful Saviour, Redeemer of all man kind! Oh my friends I tell you, I simply do not know just what in this life I would do without Him! I am so glad He came from Heaven to earth, from earth to the cross, from the cross to the grave, arose and now He is seated on the right hand side of the Father! I like so many that love Him are anticipating His eminent return! If you do not know Jesus, get to know Him. I promise you your life will never be the same my friend.:o)

I want to thank the wonderful ladies who have passed along the most wonderful awards to Tea Time. Know that each and everyone is special to me!:o) Recently sweet Deanna from Timeless Things awarded Tea Time with the "Comfy Pillow Award". This is the sweetest and most colorful award, thank you so much Deanna! Carrie from Oak Rise Cottage honored me with the "Lemonade Award", an award given for attitude and or gratitude. This one will surely make you smile. My friend Tracy over at Pink Purl awarded Tea Time with a wonderful and I must say a beautiful award...I love the pink little butterfly! An award for friendship, cheer, and sharing. Thanks to each of you! Now I must admit, I am not very good about following award rules...please forgive me. But I have the most horrible time trying to choose among all my wonderful friends, like trying to choose a perfect rose among perfect roses! I hope you understand. You all are simply wonderful, each and everyone of you!! To see the awards, simply visit my right hand column and scroll down!:o)

My little niece Shalena should be delivering our candy apples this weekend. I can hardly wait to get them! Now I ordered a dozen and a half for gifts of course, but I don't know how many will make it out of the house!:o) Honey and I have been talking about these apples all week, not a good sign!!:o) I still have a little knitting to complete, but I will make the deadline. You know this time of year is quite busy, but I just love it!!:o) Continue to enjoy your time with family and friends, and I will chat with you in a few days! Merry Christmas!!

Smiles....

Beverly

19 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Beverly you are so right; what would we do without Him?! Congrats on your lovely awards and there is no one more deserving. I think of Candy Apples in the fall rather than this time of year, but they sound wonderful. xoxo

Marcela said...

HI Beverly
Yes, Christmas is near!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day
Blessings
Marcela

Judith said...

Hello Beverly - I would to congratulate you on your blog and I absolutely adore the manger scene in this blog. Judith

Becky K. said...

Merry Christmas!

Hope yours is sweet and filled with faith and love.

Tea said...

Oh, I could go for a candied apple right now! They're delicious and so pretty, too. Hope your holidays are wonderful! :)

Jeanne said...

I too am a woman of deep and abiding faith.
Love and hugs darling one.
We keep the CHRIST in Christmas
Love Jeanne

YayaOrchid said...

Amen and Amen! Beverly, what a lovely post! I too love this time of year. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Season of Jesus Christ celebrations!

Deanna said...

Hi my sweet Beverly. What a lovely post. I wish I had that beautiful picture of baby Jesus on a card. It is just so lovely. I am thinking of Him so much lately and I am really not focusing on Santa in my private life..on December Days yes but going to church on Wednesday and on Saturdays just gives me a special feeling inside.

We've been helping out at our church pantry and making sure that the older folks have enough warm food and blankets for their homes. I feel so good after that. Makes me feel less selfish I guess.

Hugs,
Deanna :)

Tea Time and Roses said...

Oh Deanna it is always so wonderful to hear from you my friend. You are so right, Jesus is the reason for the season and beyond. I too have been thinking on Him quite intently, such a wonderful Saviour He is. What a wonderful thing your church is doing for the elderly, a warm blanket in winter is a good thing indeed. Merry Christmas to you Deanna.

Smiles...

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Beautiful post. Thank-you so much for the sweet card..Merry CHRISTmas...m...

Carolyn said...

Oh, what a lovely post, Beverly! I so agree. Am increasingly realizing that He is my lifeline, and am so grateful for His faithfulness. Oh, congrats on those delightful, and well deserved awards, Beverly! You go, girl. LOL, and sounds as if those candy apples will sure be appreciated in your home. ;-) Enjoy! Thanks much for your unexpected revisit the other day. You sweet woman. Love and hugs to you, and Merry Christmas, too! :-)

Wild Rose said...

Wishing you many Christmas Blessings Beverly.

Merry Christmas,

Hugs
Marie x

bj said...

I can't even imagine going thru this life without the support, love and blessings HE gives me every single day of my life. My posting today is of just such a blessing...a HUGH blessing, if you will.
I just wanted to wish you the merriest and brightest Christmas, ever!
love, bj

Sandy said...

Hi Beverly,
Wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Sandy

Kate said...

Merry Christmas to you have - have a wonderful day.

Angela said...

Jesus IS the reason for the season
God's richest blessings to you and yours this Christmastide x

Jeanne said...

Merry Christmas darling friend
I love you
God bless us all real good.
Love Jeanne

Marcela said...

Dear Beverly
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Marcela

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Beverly,

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely card and gift you sent me in thes swap! I treasure them both.

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

XO,

Sheila