Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching Up On It All.....

Hello to each of you! I hope you have had and are having a wonderful week! Wow I tell you, I looked up and a whole week had past since my last post! :o) Sometimes you have to stop and ask yourself just where has time gone! I am still trying to play catch up! You take a few weeks off from your normal routine and oh my gosh! :o) But all in all I am doing just great!

Many of you may remember the photo above from last Autumn. I find it hard to believe a full year has past and we are celebrating a brand new Autumn season. I remember clearly last Autumn Honey taking a stroll around to our local nursery, one of his favorite places for photos, and took this beautiful photo! What beautiful pumpkins! I think I am one of those people who spend far too much time in the pumpkin patch looking for that pretty blemish free pumpkin, and these fit the bill just perfectly! :o)

By the way this is my 100th post!! :o) I finally reached that number, and I am so at awe when I read that some of you are celebrating hundreds of post! It is indeed a time for celebration! I feel absolutely wonderful about this, and I am looking ahead to many many more! :o) I wished to have something special ready for this post, but though a little belated there will be something delightful for the occasion!

While on my recent blog break, I received a sweet email from a lovely lady name Laura at Our Scented Cottage. A new blogger and a very nice person. Do get by to meet her, and be prepared to linger a while and share a cup of tea! Laura's place is beautiful and offers some of the most yummiest recipes, her lasted being "Hot Spiced Tea"! So when time permits drop by and say hello! I also received the beautiful Kreativ Blogger award from sweet Carrie at Oakrise Cottage! Thank you so much Carrie! Not only is the award a lovely one, it means a whole bunch to me. To see this award, just visit my sidebar to the right. There are so many talented and gifted ladies out there who are designing such beautiful awards.....thanks to all of you! Well I guess I better get this day started, plenty for me to do! You all have a beautiful day!

And God saw every
thing that He had
made, and, behold
it was very
good.

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

Smiles....

Beverly

Thanks to so many of you who have visited Betty Jo in her time of great loss. Let us all continue to remember her in our prayers. Thanks so much my friends.

19 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

I like you can not believe how fast the time goes. My mother use to say the older you get the faster time goes, now I understand just what she was saying. Happy 100th post......you have a lovely blog and I will be beck often.

Deanna said...

Hi Beverly, so glad to see you up and around. I left you a comment on your last post and I kept coming back hoping you'd turn up. I'm so happy to hear that your surgery went well.

As always, it's such a delight to visit your blog. I feel transported in to a lovely space and time.

Blessings,
Deanna :)

YayaOrchid said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, Beverly! As always, you sound so cheerful and optimistic. I like that! Your pumpkin picture sure is pretty! All your photos are beautiful! Can't wait to read your next post!

Shell said...

Hi Beverly, I'm glad your back. I have a small gift waiting for you on my blog. Please go to the Monday post. Congrats on you reward and happy 100th. Hugs and kisses.

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for your prayers and visit.

~Blessings,
Jan

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Happy 100th to you! I missed my 2nd anniversary recently...
Glad you are cheery and feeling well! Enjoy that perfect pumpkin LOL :)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy Happy!!! I too always want the most perfect pumpkin...m..

Renna said...

Hi Beverly, I'm happy to see you posting again.

I'm so sorry for the poor woman who lost her husband. I've walked that road, suddenly losing a husband unexpectedly. God carried me through the pain, and restored a new love to me, in time.

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Time flies while you're having fun...hehehhe...Happy 100! Looking forward to 100's and 100's more posts from you, my friend! So glad to have you back here again. Happy Days and happy weekend to you & yours ((HUGS)) Oh, such sad news about Jo...prayers flying her way...

Tea said...

Wow, congratulations on your 100th post! A wonderful milestone indeed.
You've done a beautiful work with your blog and also your etsy store.

I'm so glad you are feeling well again. Now, I'm off to the Scented Cottage..thank you for sharing the link. :)

Carrie said...

Have a blessed weekend!

Tea Time With Melody said...

Congrats on your 100th post. You are one of the most creative people. You have a fantastic blog, lots of very eye pleasing things to see.

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!! The time flies by! Your photos are lovely, and the post a wonderful read!
Have a blessed Sunday!
kari & kijsa

Betty Jo said...

Dear One, Thank you so much for your kindness and prayers. I'm not up to writing much yet, but just had to say that you mean the world to me. xoxo

Linda said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!

CIELO said...

How pretty! You have such a refined taste, Beverly, everything in you shows your sophisticated soul.... and I love that! :) Blessings to you and yours...

Hugs

cielo

Deanna said...

Sweet Beverly, thank you for your kind words. We really miss our Rojo but luckily we still have his two brothers.

Have a great day,
Deanna

Shropshire Girl said...

Firstly I am so very pleased to hear you are well. Secondly congratulations on your 100th post, your blog is such a lovely place to visit!
Sandra.x.

the voice of melody said...

Congratulations on your awards, you are very deserving of them!

Many sweet blessings!