Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank you so much!


Hello my friends! Oh my how I so missed chatting with you a whole bunch these past few weeks! :o) I must say I had a wonderful break, but it was so hard not to jump on the computer and say hi! :o) But I do have a confession to make....I did do some peeking at your beautiful blogs, you know you just can't help yourself! :o)

I cannot begin to tell you what your support means to me, thank you so much! I have received some of the most beautiful emails reminding me that you are thinking of me and I am in your prayers. Oh my the confidence one feels in knowing that so many are going before the Father on their behalf is an awesome thing! And to know that our Heavenly Father hears us when we pray, that our Lord is indeed concerned about every aspect of our lives. He loves us with a love that is clearly unexplainable. To this day, as long as I have known Him I still do not understand fully just why he loves me so much, I just know that He does! Thanks for everything my friends, thank you so much!

I need to be at the hospital quite early tomorrow morning, I past all my pre op test with flying colors, but my blood pressure was up a bit. Could have been a little anxiety from test and long waiting hours. My last appointment I was at the hospital from 9 a.m. till 4 p.m.! They gave me a real work over! Boy am I glad that is over! :o) I feel good, and am ready to get this all behind me. My surgery will last about 2 hours, and if all goes well I can come home the following morning. Wednesday I will post a rose with "I am home" to let you all know it went wonderful! Again, thanks to all of you! Give me a couple of weeks to rest and I will be back to my old self again! :o) I cannot wait to visit each of you, in the mean time when I can I sure will do some peeking! God bless each and everyone of you! By the way I made the Autumn leaves above using card stock and inks. I hope to make more this season.

I am the Lord, who heals you.

Exodus 15:26 NIV


Smiles....

Beverly

26 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet Beverly you are in my prayers.

Shell said...

Glad to hear an update from you. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and wondering how you are. Take care. Hugs and kisses to you.

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Beverly, dear...you are in our prayers and will again be in our DAY of PRAYER post tomorrow.

I am having oral surgery tomorrow...and I'll keep my mind occupied praying for you!

~Blessings,
Jan

Carrie said...

Beverly,
Thank you for the update. i will continue to pray for the doctors as they care for you, and for your speedy recovery.
Carrie

Marianne said...

Hi Beverly,
I am sure the operation will go well. I wish you speedy recovery.
Bye,
Marianne

YayaOrchid said...

We'll all be waiting anxiously for your next post! Meantime, just rest and take it easy. God bless you!

Amy said...

I'll be saying a special prayer for you tomorrow.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I will be getting up early with you to pray for you and all of your loved ones...m..

Wild Rose said...

Thinking of you dear Beverly and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
Marie x

Nan said...

Warm thoughts and prayers tomorrow, dear one.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Lifting you up once again! Your head is on straight...I'll say that about you! What an example you are for anyone dealing with personal struggles!

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! So glad you were able to stop in and let us know how things are goin...So happy all is well so far. I do believe in the power of collected prayers...and will be adding mine to all the rest that your surgery goes well and that you have a good recovery time. We miss you out here, and look forward to when you are well again and can join us! Thinking of you ((BIG HUGS))

Becky K. said...

Glad to hear that you have been given confidence and strength.

May God bless you and let you feel His presence with you.

Becky K.

Nan said...

We'll be eagerly awaiting that rose!

LivingTheLife said...

Anxiously awaiting your rose...praying for you daily!

Blessings...
Teresa

Marcela said...

Dear Beverly
I am thinking of you
God bless you
Hugs
Marcela

Renna said...

I prayed for you today. I look forward to seeing that rose!

Judy Hartman said...

Bless you, Beverly.
Wishing you well.

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

CIELO said...

So good to see you're back! Blessings...

cielo

KJ said...

Oh Beverly, I can't tell you how good it is to read this post. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU! Your attitude is tremendous! What a witness you are!

I am so looking forward to you being back to your creative life and the gracious way that you sow loveliness!

LOVE, HUGS, AND MUSH, KJ

Mary Ruth said...

Speedy recovery! Take care, hugs!

KATHERINELLEN said...

Beverly,
My prayers are with you....have a speedy recovery...have a wonderful bless day...Katherinellen

MARIA said...

What a beautiful the Autumn leaves!
And your blogsite is amazing!

You are in my prayers!
God bless you!

MARIA said...

Be strong!

Maria
from Poland

LaVon Baker said...

Beverly, First time here. Came over from Jan & Tom's.
How do you explain an instant love for someone, unless it's the Holy Spirit. When I saw your picture and read your words, there was an instant connection. What a sweet spirit you have! I said a prayer for you for today, for the surgeon and caregivers, for your recovery and complete return to health. Nothing can steal your joy! LaVon (on wheels, currently in Oklahoma)