Friday, August 15, 2008

Living in the Light of Lovely....

Artist Josephine Wall


The artwork of Josephine Wall is simply amazing! I am so at awe with the talent of this beautiful artist. If you are not familiar with her work, please visit her web site here and plan to stay awhile! :o)

Well another weekend is upon us, and I plan to take a few days off! Well actually I started on yesterday! It is break time for Honey and me! A few days away to relax! We have our camera packed and ready to go! The next three days will be fun ones! I have so wanted to take some nature photos before summer's end, so that will indeed be one of my goals during this time. So I hope to share some wonderful new photos with you in the coming weeks! Maybe I will even be lucky enough to have a sweet little butterfly land in my hair. :o) Here is another poem taken from the book Lightpost for Living by artist Thomas Kinkade, I hope you enjoy it.

Living in light of the lovely

Happily may I walk.
May it be beautiful before me.
May it be beautiful behind me.
May it beautiful below me.
May it beautiful above me.
May it be beautiful all around me.
In beauty it is finished.

Lightposts for living
author Thomas Kinkade

Wishing each of you a most fabulous weekend......

Smiles....

Beverly

20 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, this post is so gentle and pretty! I happen to love Kinkaid's art, especially his cottages! Thank you for sharing the link! Enjoy your outing!

Shell said...

I love Josephine Wall's artwork. It is luminous. I hope you have a wonderful and inspiring days away. Can't wait to see the pictures

Virginia said...

Have a lovely get away. Beautiful post.
Blessings, Virginia

Mary Isabella said...

I wish you a restful, peace filled, fun time....Mary

Judy Hartman said...

...and wishing YOU a most fabulous weekend, dear Beverly!!!
Have a lovely time!

Lisa said...

Beautiful post and what a lovely link to a new site for me to browse.

Patty said...

Beautiful blog..it's my first time here and I was blessed.
Patty

Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
I too love Josephine Walls.
Love you

Gillian L. said...

What a beautiful painting and a lovely post! I want to look up more of Josephine Wall's artwork!

Gillian

Tracy said...

Beautiful artwork shared with us Beverly! Such a graceful post...Have a wonderful break, my friend--rest, renew, rejuvenate and have fun! Happy Days ((HUGS))

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Well? Did you have a fun time? Did you get those sought after photos???

Anonymous said...

Beverly, I do hope your break time is all you want it to be...
See ya when you get back!
love, bj

Sandy said...

Hi Beverly,
Oh, her art is beautiful! Thanks for sharing that with us.
Have a fabulous week.
Blessings,
Sandy

lady jane said...

I never heard of Josephine Wall until visiting your blog. Thank you for sharing about this talented artist.

I tip-toe'd over from Patty's blog (Beside Still Waters). Your blog is simply dreamy and I've saved it in my favorites. I'll visit again. Soon.

KJ said...

This is truly beautiful! I love the use of light!

I am going to email YOU!

Love, hugs, and mush,
KJ

Beverly said...

Found your lovely blog from "I Live On a Farm" and Firefly. It is breathtakingly beautiful.

Mary Isabella said...

Come over to my blog some fun is going on....M

Couture de Papier said...

Adorable!!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.

Inner Elder said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful finds. Love the poem and love your work.

Margaret Cloud said...

Have a nice weekend, I am looking forward to your nature photos. Thank you for coming by my blog and sharing. I certainly won't be able to stay away from this site.