Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello......

Hello to each you, hoping your weekend was a wonderful one! Isn't summer wonderful! Such a special and fun filled time of year! I hope yours has been delightful, and you have plans for enjoying it till summer finally closes its doors!

I am so happy so many of you enjoyed the corners of my little studio! I spend lots of time in this little room, and I must say most of it is happy times! :o) I have been working pretty hard to fill the shop and it seems to be coming along quite nicely. I have a little surprise to share with you all regarding the Etsy Shop, so hold tight and in a couple weeks I will share it with you! At that time, I will also be having a sweet little giveaway so stay tuned! :o)

I was awarded the "Wylde Women Award" by Karen from eye-dyllic! This award is given for women who brighten your day, teach you new things, live their lives fully with generosity and joy! And what a beautiful award it is indeed! Tammy Vitale is the designer and talented artist responsible for this lovely piece! She designed it as a whimsical celebration of sisterhood and expression! I can pass this one on from one to one hundred! Well that is wonderful, because truly the "Wylde Women" in my blogging life are to numerous to count! Each of you have indeed taught, encouraged, shown generosity, brighten my day and brought me much joy! I am indeed honored to pass this award along to each of you. It would do my heart much good to see this lovely award on your blog when I visit, you all are so deserving. So congratulations to all you "Wylde Women!" And thank you so much Karen your thoughtfulness means so very much to me.

Artist Tammy Vitale

Plenty to do this week, and I will also be doing lots of visiting and that is always wonderful! I enjoy seeing what you all are up to! Well better get to work, and remember what I said about the upcoming little surprise and giveaway in a few weeks! Oh yes, do not forget to post your award to your blog, and give a little shout out for its wonderful artist Tammy Vitale by linking back to her lovely blog. Tammy would love to see just where this lovely award has landed! Have a beautiful week each and everyone of you!

Happy are the people
whose God is LORD!

Psalm 144:5

Smiles....

Beverly

11 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Amen! Oh, I love that scripture, Beverly! Can't hardly wait to find out what you will uncover on your next post. Till then, take care and have a wonderful weel!

Firefly Nights said...

What a gorgeous rose, both the color of it and the great photography.

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Congratulations on your award! I received this one yesterday too, and is it a very extra special award, I think. What a great creation by Tammy Vitale! Your rose at the top says summer...Happy Days as you continue to drink in summer! Looking forward to your Etsy update soon...tee-hee...((HUGS))

Beverly said...

I can certainly see why Karen shared this award with you. Your blog is lovely, and it is so evident you have a lovely spirit. Thank you for sharing yourself with others.

Becky K. said...

Hi Beverly,
Love that rose! Please have a wonderful day. I am looking forward to your surprise.

Becky K.

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Hello Beverly! Congratulations on your well deserved award! I see you have some lovely things in your etsy shop! I hope you have a beautiful summery week! =)

bj said...

Oh, thank you for passing this lovely award to us...it is beautiful
Have a lovely evening...
bj

Gardengirl said...

Hi, Beverly! Congratulations on your award. The rose in the photo is beautiful. Is it from your garden? Do you know the name of it? I just took the tour of your studio and enjoyed seeing all the goodies you have tucked away in there. It's fun to see where people spend their time creating .

Shell said...

Congratulations on your award. You truly deserve it.

Jeanne said...

Thanks for your visit and kind words.........
Much love and many blessings to you today and always.
Your postings are beautiful and your etsy things are divine.
Blessings
Much love
Jeanne ^j^

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on the recent award. Well deserved too as you have lots of inspirational things going on here. Thanks for sharing and your scripture readings.