Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thoughts and Reminders........

Hello to each of you! I sure hope your week is starting off just the way you planned it! Well as you can see from the photo above I have been busy busy with paper! Oh my do I have some pretty things for you coming to the Etsy Shop! Pretty ribbons, sweet little tags, flowers, note cards and so much more! I am quite excited, it has been a while since my little shop has been open for business! I will post an exact opening date when I announce the giveaway winner, but everything looks good for a next week opening! :o)

There are only a few more days left till the winner of the giveaway is announced! If you have not yet taken a part in the fun, please do so. And even if you are not a scrapbooker, the books make a lovely gift. By the way, the giveaway is open to all! Simply scroll down and join in the fun!

This week will be a busy one for me, but it will be the kind of busy I so enjoy! As I go about my work I often see my Mother's smile, she was indeed a number one fan! In her eyes no one could do paper like her baby LOL! She so loved to give and would often have me design something special for friends. A beautiful and amazing woman my mother, what an amazing woman. I miss her so much, a depth of missing that mere words cannot explain. Memories of her daily make me smile, and in that I am able to move ahead...... I have plenty to do this day so I better get started! You all have a fabulous week!

Life is hard, by the yard
But by the inch, Life's a cinch!

Jo Petty

Smiles....

Beverly

13 comments:

Marcela said...

Hello Beverly
I love your tags and flowers!!!
I hope you are having a great week
Hugs
Marcela

Silène said...

What a wonderfull blog !! I'll be back. Just a little "Hello" from Belgium (Europe).

Kimberley said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Beverly, from the color combinations to the shapes!

Have a great day,
Kimberley

Mrs. Rabe said...

Such pretty paper items! You are talented, no wonder your Mother was such a fan!

Have a wonderful July 4th holiday!

Tea said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous peek into your Etsy shop! I can't wait to see your new offerings at the shop.

Hope you and your have a great July 4 weekend!

Chris is *Refining Life* said...

What a beautiful rose!

I am excited to see what you have for us! The preview is lovely.

I love it when you write about your memories of your mother. I think she and my own dear mom were cut from the same mold. We miss them, but aren't we lucky they loved us & to have such wonderful memories?

Mary Isabella said...

Those are really beautiful tags and flowers...Happy 4th....Mary

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Beverly! I'm back!LOL! Oh, what beautiful things you have made! Those tags are so pretty! Looking forward to reading more on your lovely blog.

rachel said...

Beautiful stuff. I love it. I want it!!! Have a great fourth!!!

Jan & Tom's Place said...

Such pretty paper, ribbons & jewels!

Have a blessed 4th!

Jan

Lisa said...

Hi Beverly,

Your paper work is lovely and I look forward to seeing more soon! I just love papers - so many colors and textures - endless delights!

Your blog is where I come for a few moments of tranquility in my day. Your gentle spirit shines through your words and pix. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of grace.

Best,
Lisa C.

KarenHarveyCox said...

Beverly, I stopped by to wish you a wonderful 4th of July. Such lovely tags, I can't wait to see them in your shop. Have a wonderful weekend. Karen

Renee said...

Such precious sentiments, and I love the picture of the rose! Absolutely beautiful!
Sweet blessings!
Renee