Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Shop Is Now Open!!

Yes, my Etsy Shop has now re-opened! You know, for all of you lovely ladies who run Etsy Shops or any on-line venture, I tip my bonnet to you! It is hard work! But I must admit I really did enjoy many aspects of trying to bring it all together! I still have a lot of little areas to smooth out and many more pieces to add, but I am open and that feels pretty good! :o)

As many of you know, I love a variety of crafting, but paper is my first love! I love the whole process of designing my pieces, therefore no templates are used in making my cards and tags! I love to cut and fold and place everything myself! For embossed pieces, I use brass stencils and a light box. I believe hand embossing with brass stencils gives lovely results! Well I could go on forever talking about paper details, but I much rather show you just what I have been working on! Enjoy, and please pop in and take a look at the shop!

I will be working on adding more pretty things for the next weeks to come. I so appreciate Etsy for giving so many the opportunity to live out their dreams of sharing their love of what they do with others! Thanks Etsy and thanks to all of you for your kindness and encouragement! Let me know what you think! Have a lovely rest of the week!


Happy are the people whose
God is the Lord!

Psalm 144:5

Smiles....

Beverly

9 comments:

bj said...

good morning, friend. thank you for coming by often to ck on me during my "down" time. I so appreciate it.
Congratulations on the opening of your shop. I can hardly wait to go over to see all the goodies.
hugs, bj

KJ said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the accent of the black ribbon. It makes the image pop! Congratutions! I will need to check that out.

It just dawned on me that I did not give you my favorite color. I know why... I can never decide!!! I love color...period. However, if narrowed down, I would choose my HAPPY COLOR, yellow. And, it would probably be a a buttery yellow (although I like many shades of yellow.) Okay, I've settled on "buttery yellow." Now, my mind gets to race about why you asked...

Hugfully, KJ

Judy Hartman said...

Beverly, I am so overwhelmed by your artistic skills!
I din't know that your cards were hand embossed!
Very beautiful!!!!

YayaOrchid said...

What wonderful pretties you have in your shop!!

Love your post, and as always, your pictures are first rate. Have a wonderful day!

Tea said...

Oh, your shop is a Victorian candy shop! You work is flawless!
Thank you for this post. :)

Inner Elder said...

Just discovered your blog and what a lovely experience! Thank you for contributing beauty to my day.

A Bronx Grandma-Blogger

Tracy said...

Congrats on being back at Etsy, Beverly! Your shop is just gorgeous--the new banner is deligthful and very smart, and your offerings are just exquisite...You have been very, very busy! I especially am loving all the black organza ribbon accents--very sophisticated. Having a shop of any kind is very hard work. Mine keeps me hopping--even during slow times, like now. But it's all good fun. Hope you enjoy your newly re-vamped shop and wishing you great success! Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Jeanne said...

Very beautiful and lovely things.
I love all the things you share.
Love Jeanne

Jeanne said...

Such glorious treasures and thanks for coming to visit.
Blessings~
Love Jeanne