Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Smiles.........

Hello to each of you! I sure hope the starting of your week is a wonderful one! I just had to share these beautiful hybrid calla lilies with you. The darker are the beautiful Amethyst lily and the other a pretty pink.....so beautiful! Honey was able to take a photo of them at our local florist....

Thanks to all of you for your so sweet comments on our newest member of the family! He is such a delight and growing too! Boy it does not take long, before we know it he will be up and toddling around! :o)

Betty Jo over at Digi Scribbles had an oh so beautiful giveaway and I won! I remember visiting her and smiling at all the lovely pieces thinking how wonderful for the winner! Well on Saturday I checked my blog and my oh my what a surprise! I cannot wait to share photos with you! In the mean time, you must visit Betty Jo and her beautiful blog. An artist and photographer, Betty Jo takes absolute breathtaking photos! Her digital scrapbooking pages are so lovely and as part of her giveaway I will receive two digital scrapbooking magazines! You can find her bio and beautiful work and scrapbooking kits at Daisie Company and a beautiful display of her work on her blog!

I have plans to up date my craft blog soon. I must admit I have been a little slack in this area, but I have been crafting mainly knitting. I have had neck cozies and summer scarves coming out of my ears! :o) I have five more promised scarves to knit and I will be moving on! I have a lovely little patchwork blanket I will be starting for my grand baby and I want to knit cupcakes. I have been wanting to knit these little pretties for a while now, and I think they make a soothing little summer knit. :o) The pattern can be found in the book One Skein by Leigh Radford, quick and easy little projects that only take one skein....now that's my kinda knitting! I have quite a bit on my plate this week so I better get going. All of you have a most beautiful rest of the week..... Here is a sweet little quote we should all ponder, pass it on.....

Your attitude determines
Your altitude.

author unknown

Smiles....

Beverly

16 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, congratulations on your win! I can certainly appreciate that you've been very busy, sweet friend. With a new Grandson and your online business, it can get hectic. Thanks for sharing the picture of the calla lily, it is a beauty! I also want to knit cupcakes, I'll have to look up a pattern.

Mary said...

Beverly,

Congratulations on your win. I am looking forward to seeing photos.

The quilt for Jeremiah sounds beautiful. Mom makes baby quilts and they are beautiful gifts.

Take care and thanks for dropping by and commenting on my "I Am From" poem. Please drop by again.

Blessings,
Mary

Becky K. said...

Those flowers are gorgeous.
You do sound like you are busy but in the best possible way.
Sending Smiles back your way...
Becky K.

Tea said...

The lilies are beautiful! Thank you for sharing the photo.

Congratulations on winning the contest..ah, the joy of those little boxes delivered by the mailman.

I love one skein knitting projects, too! Have a wonderful day & happy knitting.

Mary Isabella said...

I know you will enjoy your gifts....

Kimberley said...

Many congratulations on the new baby :) He sure is a lucky one!

bj said...

So glad you won!
The flowers are just simply breathtaking!
hugs, bj

Anonymous said...

Another surprise! I added a third digi scrap magazine to your gift box. You'll have no excuse but to scrap some lovely pages of that precious new baby. I'm so hoping you get your package today, or no later than tomorrow. Thanks for sharing about my blog too! You are such a Sweetheart. Knitted cupcakes? I'll bet I'd love those. Can't wait to see them when you're finished. xoxo

Betty Jo said...

That's weird! The last comment was from me, but it wouldn't let me add my name and link. So I'll try again here, so you're not wondering who is sending you digi magazines, like you wouldn't know!! xoxo

~Betty Jo~

KarenHarveyCox said...

Beverly, I love your new header, and your new baby grandson. Everything here is so beautiful, and look at those calla lilies, I have never seen a dark one before. Aren't they gorgeous? Karen

Tracy said...

These calla lillies are GORGEOUS...love the dark, almost chocolate color next to the pink! So glad you've been having wonderful days with Jeremiah. Looking forward to seeing your new crafts! Happy weekend ((HUGS))

Suzie Sews said...

Congratulations and what a beautiful baby...Oh all that lovely little knitting you can do...

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

What beautiful lilies.

Thank you for visiting ~ I don't seem to have blogged much lately. It is ages since I visited everyone and I don't know where the time has gone.

Enjoy Jeremiah ~ he is beautiful.

Marie x

CIELO said...

Beverly, that little sweet angel is gorgeous; what a blessing! and of course, congratulations on your win!

Hugs

cielo

Gardengirl said...

Hi Beverly and congratulations on winning the giveaway from Betty Jo. I just saw the photo of your new Grand-Baby Jeremiah.... he is beautiful and I love his name. Nothing like the softness of a brand new baby. Congratulations to your family.

Aimee Asher said...

Hello,
We found your site on the web and noticed all the lovely places you like to visit. We would like to invite you to visit AimeeAsher.com
Aimee Asher offers wonderful printable gifts, graphics, scrapbooking, card making and more. In addition to all of the wonderful products we also offer
profiles like seen on myspace, private or public groups that have their own mailing system, gallery and forum. We hope you enjoy the site and we could
be added to your list of favorite places to visit.

Thank you,
Admin
Aimee Asher Inc.