Thursday, March 13, 2008

Resting In His Promises......

Hello to all of you..... It has been a full and trying week for my family. My Dear Sweet Mother is now in Hospice Care and we have been spending every available moment with her. As I sit there with her I am comforted in knowing so many are remembering Mother in prayer. I am daily resting in the promises of our Lord and Saviour.

I am so grateful to all of you....thank you so much my sweet blogging friends for all your kindness and concern. I brag on you all a whole bunch, simply because you are wonderful. I promised you a six word memoir. I really loved the thought of this meme......a delightful one.

A Memoir: A True Treasure.... Knowing Thine Self.


In the day when I cried out,
You answered me, and made me
bold with strength in my soul.

Psalm 138:3


Have a lovely coming weekend....I will talk to you soon.

Beverly

9 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, I am so sorry you are going through this difficult time along with your family. I really, really wish that soon you will have good news of a recovery for your Mother. There are just times when all we can do is pray and wait on the Lord. His grace and joy will help carry you through all this. Your family is my prayers.
Idalia

Abounding Treasures said...

Beverly,

You and your family are in my thoughts and I pray that as you lean on the Lord, He will strengthen you and carry you in His everlasting arms and give you peace in the midst of trial.

Blessings,
Dallas [aka Mrs M]

Carrie said...

May you be filled with comfort from above and strength to bear with all that you and your family are facing.

fireflynights said...

I am so sorry that your mother isn't doing well. I spent hundreds of hours over five years sitting at a hospital or nursing home with my mother. It is a rewarding but very tiring process. But, you will be very happy later that you did it.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Hospice is a wonderful organization. Peace be with you all.

Laurie S.

Alison Boon said...

May you know Go'd strength in this time, that he may take your burden and lead you to still waters.

clara said...

Hey Beverly! May the God of peace grant everyone in the family peace and comfort throughout. You are all in my prayers.

Shell said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and your family. Remember you are much loved and always protected.

Lynda said...

You and your Mother are in my prayers daily ... ~ Lynda xo