Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pink Roses and Butterflies....

Hello to all of you! Another brand new week we have with a day already gone! My week thus far is going wonderful and I sure hope you are truly enjoying yours. My last post was filled with showers, but the rain has cleared and it is all lovely blue skies with puffy marshmallow clouds.....absolutely beautiful! I am so looking to spring and cannot wait to photograph all the lovely spring flowers the season brings.

I would like to share a brand new blog with you all! Her name is Idalia and her blog is "Chronicles of Yaya Orchid" I just love that title.....just beautiful Idalia! Drop by and say hello, you will be so glad you did! Idalia has a beautiful heart that shines clearly through her comments to me and others and now through her very own blog! She also is a crafter.....a girl after thine own heart!! :o) So pay her a visit and leave her a great big welcome!

I've been tagged by "lots of little things" for a meme! Hmmmm this one really has me thinking...the meme is my memoir using only six words! I am really excited about this one....a real challenge though I must say! :o) Look for it on my very next post! This month also marks the month of my one year blogging anniversary! Wow one full year.....so hard to believe! I will be doing something special to celebrate this special time and will let you know soon just what that will be. Continue to enjoy the rest of your week.....

And God saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was very good.

Genesis 1:31
Smiles....

Beverly

15 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, thank you so much for such a warm welcome and above all for your encouragement! Since day one you extended your hand to help me. I don't know TOO many people like that. So I know you are a true gem! You are a blessing to me and I know to all who read your blogs.

I have to add that I LOVE the pictures and everything in your blog. I hope I can create as cozy and lovely an environment on my blog as yours.

Lynda said...

Congratulations on one year of blogging, Beverly! Doesn't time pass by so quickly? Your day sounds delightful ... "blue skies with puffy marshmallow clouds ..." What a picture this conjures up for me! Have a lovely week! ~ Lynda xo

Wild Rose said...

Hello Beverly,

We share an anniversary! I am also coming up to one year of blogging this month ~ how time flies!

Thank you for sharing such beautiful thoughts with us as we look forward to the second year ~

Hugs,

Marie x

Tracy said...

One year already...very exciting, Beverly! Looking forward to years more! :o) And looking forward to your meme. Off to see the new blog you've share with us. Happy week, my friend ((HUGS))

Carrie said...

What a lovely post!

Judy said...

Wow, Beverly, seems like your blog has been part of my life forever!! It's just always a pleasure - visually beautiful and always written with heart and warmth!!

Marcela said...

Hello sweet Beverly
I love all your blogs, and the beautiful things you make!!!
Have a wonderful week
Marcela

CIELO said...

Hi Beverly... so good to come by and say hello.... I will have to visit Idalia.... and I know what you mean about that "six word" meme going around... I still have to figure out mine but my brain is empty on that one... :)

Have a great weekend

cielo

Suzie Sews said...

Oh its so good to be introduced to new blogs...I thank you

cd&m said...

Another new blog to visit... going now...

Nan said...

Congrats on your year of blogging! I enjoy coming here.
Hugs,
Nan

Andylynne said...

Beverly, you have graced cyber space with a year of blogging and we are the better for it. Thank you for your sweet words of wisdom on all you blogs. Have fun knitting and craftiing, and thanking the lord :)

mushroommeadows said...

Happy blogging anniversary! :D

Thanks for the verse. It's always a pleasant surprise to stumble upon little treasures like that. :)

KJ said...

When you see my blog, you will see that we are on the same path with the butterflies and roses theme! I can see that things are blooming here. How exciting that this is your anniversary month!

I will check out that new blog you are highlighting. It sounds like fun!

Also, I don't know if you write Limericks, but I am hosting a contest where the prize winner will win a book after your own heart. So, you might want to check it out. I can send you a how-to pdf sheet if you like. Limericks are so much fun; maybe you and hubby can collaborate.

I was wanting to hear about your dear Mom's progress, too.

Humongous Hugs,
KJ

Meredith Teagarden said...

Beverly,

I loved The Yaya Sisterhood, so I will check out a similar named blog! Perfect verse for today and I wonder at how much delight God has in bloggersd like you who spread around their smiles! Blessings!