Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Happy Valentine's Day to each of you!! It is a hand full of hearts for each and everyone of you! I must tell you something funny....I usually do not request chocolates on Valentine's Day, but I just had to have some delicious chocolate this year in a big red heart!! I think it was all those Martha Stewart shows last week and her wonderful chocolate recipes! :o) Honey seem to purposely ignore me every time I mention my need for some fabulous chocolate in a big red heart box and even better that fabulous gold box with chocolate that melts in your mouth! Well I must tell you I am so full of chocolate candy I think I feel a wee bit dizzy!! :o) Like Easter eggs at Easter, chocolate seems to taste so good on Valentines day!

The last week seemed like a blur, and a somewhat difficult week for our family. My Sweet Mother is not feeling well and we have been with her round the clock. I know so many of you are keeping her in your prayers, and I cannot begin to tell you what that means to me....I thank all of you so much. As I sat with my Mother, my blogging friends came across my mind. Please know although I am unable to comment to each of you at present you are always in my heart. I am so sadden to see my Mother ill, but you know I am learning to take each day one day at a time. The word of Our Lord teaches that each day presents its own set of difficulties, handle that present day and with hope in your heart and His Love He will help you in the next.

Enjoy your day today, and know that Jesus loves you with all His heart.....Now that really does make for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Smiles....

Beverly

19 comments:

LivingTheLife said...

Beverly...
Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day...those chocolates sound heavenly!

Know that I will continue to lift you, your mom and family up in my daily prayers.

Blessings...
Teresa

KarenHarveyCox said...

Your mom is in my prayers Beverly. Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day.

Blessings, Karen

The Liberty Belle said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you... and those you love best. I shall remember your Mother in my prayers tonight.

KJ said...

I just laid my hands on your blog as a point of contact and lifter up your dear Mommy again! I will continue to pray.

Huge Hugs, KJ

P.S. I just had my first piece of chocolate! Yum. I am hoping that my hubby gets me some Godiva truffles.

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

I am sending my most sincere loving wishes to you and your family, and praying for your dear Mom, Beverly!

I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day! =)

Judy said...

And a happy Valentine's Day to you, dear Beverly.
Love and prayers,
Judy

Nan said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Nan

Mary Isabella said...

You and your Mother are in my prayers. May our Lord wrapp his arms tightly around you all. Happy Valentines Day... Mary

Raindrops said...

The chocolates sound divine.

Thinking of you and your family. Tricia

Becky K. said...

Beverly,

Praying for strength and peace for you and your mother as she goes through this valley.

Glad you got chocolate! That is soooo important to our mental health...lol.

Becky K.

dottycookie said...

Belated Happy Valentine's Day - and sending all good wishes to you and your dear Mother.

Vee said...

Beverly, I'm new to your blog but I'd like to take a moment to wish your mom well and a prayer of hope that she will feel much better very soon.

NAME: CIELO said...

Your mom is in my prayers, sweetie... may your heart rest in His trust.

Blessings

clara said...

Hey Beverly, thanks for the update. Will be praying together with everyone here. Our lives belong to the Lord's and He knows what's best for us. Hold on to Him.

Sandy said...

Hi Beverly,
Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too.
Will continue to lift your mom up in prayer.
Have a lovely weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Wild Rose said...

A belated Happy Valentine's Day Beverly!

Marie x

Meredith Teagarden said...

I pray God will be near to you all!

Tracy said...

Belate Love Day greetings to you, dear Beverly! I'm so sorry though, to know your mother is not doing so well. Thoughts, prayers and love going out to her and to you ((BIG HUGS))

cd&m said...

I know that it is a bit late now but belated happy Valentines's to you and yours.