Monday, November 26, 2007

Catching Up On It All.....

Well a big hello to all of you!! I hope each one of you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I know this post is suppose to be a meme, but I am going to have to put it off just a little longer because I have some plain old catching up to do! :o) First let me say, thanks to all of you for taking part in my 50th post celebration. Again, Congrats to Mary Isabella! I enjoyed it a whole bunch!

Many of you may know I won the recent give-away at sweet Lynda's blog Hedgerow Hollow. Well my little birds just arrived in the mail. I have not yet taken photos, but could not wait to share the news! They are the sweetest little fabric birds made with lots of love and thought....absolute beautiful job Lynda! Lynda has recently opened an Etsy shop filled with her sweet birds, they are beautiful on screen, but wait till you get one in your hands...I will cherish mine forever.... I will be putting a link on my blog today for my new Etsy Shop. The note card above and tag are from a line I am creating called "Mother's Garden", a line of garden and floral images. If you love simple but elegant, you will love "Mother's Garden". Please visit, and tell me what you think.

A few weeks back, BJ over at Sweet Nothings awarded me two Awards! The new "Community Blogger Award" and a "You Make Me Smile" award. To see the awards scroll to the bottom right. Thank you so much BJ, and a big congratulations on all the beautiful awards you have been receiving! :o) I know traditionally we are suppose to pass these awards along to specific others, but I want to award all my readers with both awards and thank you so much for all your kindness towards me....thanking you with all my heart.

A brand new week is upon us...what do you have planned? I think I will start to look for inspiration for new line of paper goodies I have in mind called "tea time and roses"! By the way what do you think of the new banner and background! You have a fabulous week...

It seems to me that we often, almost sulkily,
reject the good that God offers us because,
at the moment, we expected some other good.

C. S. Lewis

Hugs to you...

Beverly

23 comments:

Mary Isabella said...

The banner is beautiful I could not find the link to your esty shop.The note cards are goegeous. Blessings mary

Natalie said...

So fitting... you do make us smile!

Marcela said...

Hello Beverly
Congratulations on your awards!!!
You are so sweet ,you deserve them!!!
The banner is beautiful!!!
Your etsy shop will be a succes!!!
Blessings
xoxo
Marcela

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Stopping in to say hello and happy holidays! Congrats on the awards...
Penny

Kate said...

Gorgeous new banner! Have a great week.

Nan said...

Your new banner is just perfect!
Glad your back.
Nan

Becky K. said...

I love the new look. It is perfectly suited to the new line of paper pretties you showed.

The quote at the end of your post is so true. I have to wonder at the patience the Lord has for us.

Becky K.

cd&m said...

Your Mother's Garden range looks gorgeous I'm sure it will be a huge success and congratulations on your well deserved awards.

Tracy said...

Hi, Beverly! Your shop is wonderful--so many beautiful offerings! Wishing you much joy and success with it! Your card/tags here are exquisite--you have a gift with paper! As ever, a lovely post, and quote to make us think, give us a little reminder...Happy week, my friend ((HUGS))

clara said...

I've just been to your shop and everything from the "Mother's Garden" line looks so lovely and the designs are very unique too! You've created a great collection!

And congrats on receiving the award too!

Inspired Tokens said...

Great new banner, love it! Just stopping by to say hello, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving week and congratulations on the awards.

tash said...

Congratulations on your 50th post - though I suppose this is now your 52nd?! I'm glad you're still enjoying blogging.

I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum having cancer, but to hear she's feeling better and you are too is such a positive thing. I'm sure the three of you will battle it :)

Love your new collection of paper goods, and your new banner too!

bj said...

oh, the banner is fabulous. Can't wait to go thru your shop...i know it will be such a success.
hugs, bj

Andylynne said...

Love the new Banner it's a winner, but I liked the old one two. But then you have such great tasteb and ideas. Thanks for making me smile every day.

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

OH! I love your new banner. Did you do it yourself? And your card OMG! They are beautiful. You know my exact taste in things. I am looking forward in seeing your shop. Were those Emily Barnes books that you had on another post?
I adore her and her books. I went to a tea of hers and meet her it was a blessing. Have a wonderful day.
ginger

Karen said...

Beverly, your blog is always so beautiful. I love your new header and your notecard is so elegant. Tea time and roses...a perfect name for a line of cards that we would all love. Blessings, Karen

Lynda said...

Congratulations on your awards, Beverly and congratulations to Mary Isabella! Thanks for your lovely words about my birds ... I'm so happy to send them to you! I had a peek at your shop and your cards and tags are beautiful! Best of luck with your Etsy shop! Have a great week. ~ hugs, Lynda xo

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

I love the background, but I can't see the banner ~ maybe Blogger is playing up again!

Congratulations on your awards and thanks for sharing the Community Blogger Award, which is a new one for me.

Your cards and beautiful and I hope that you do really well with your Etsy shop.

Marie x

Marcela said...

Hello Beverly
Stopping by to say hello!!!
I love all the things in your etsy shop!!!
Hugs

Marcela

Tea said...

Hi Beverly,
Your shop is lovely, and I wish you wonderful success with it.

I noticed your new banner first thing; it's gorgeous! The background is just right for the mood of your site.

Mary Isabella said...

I got my package today. The book is wonderfuland the soaps are so beautiful. Mary

Mary Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShabbyInTheCity said...

That was my boo boo above...I was signed in as Mary because I just worked on her banner...
anyway...I have been reading and catching up here...I love your meme answers and your crafts and shop look great!