Saturday, November 24, 2007

And The Winner Is........

Thanks so much for each of you who helped me in my celebration!! We have a winner..... Mary Isabella from Daisy Bouquet! Congratulations Mary! Please e-mail me with your mailing address, and I will get your gift off to you right away!

I wrote each of your names on a piece of paper folded them tightly and placed them all in a pillowcase, and shake shake shake! Honey turned his back and pulled out a name and it was sweet Mary Isabella! I appreciate all the lovely and encouraging comments you left regarding my dear Mother, your kindness I hold dear. Hope each of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I will be building myself a large turkey sandwich today....yummy!

Hope you stop by my little Etsy shop on next week, and please let me know what you think ok. My next post I have some award news to share with you and a meme I have been trying to get to! Once again thank you so much, and have a beautiful weekend....

Smiles to you....

Beverly

15 comments:

Marcela said...

Hi Beveryly
Congrats to the winner!!!I hop you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Blessings,

Marcela

KJ said...

Congratulations, Mary Isabella! I smiled even bigger because I had recently written your beautiful name on a slip for MY Thanksgiving drawing. Although your name wasn't drawn for that one, you sure hit the jackpot here! What a blessing!

Beverly, I am looking forward to your Etsy Shop! I will be praying that all runs smoothly for you as the finishing touches are placed on your store!

XOXOXO, KJ

Shropshire Girl said...

Lucky Mary Isabella!
Beverly we are just watching the news in the UK about the fires, I hope you and yours are ok.
Sandra.x.

dottycookie said...

Oh, turkey sandwiches - yum! We get to do that in a month, the day after Christmas ...

Tracy said...

Congrats to Mary Isabella! Such fun to see who one your lovely prize. Hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving, dear Beverly, and that you & your are enjoying a great holiday weekend! Can't wait for your Etsy news next week ((HUGS))

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I look forward to reading your meme!

Katherine

Kimberley said...

Many, many congratulations on your 50th post, Beverly, that is a wonderful achievement-- and your blogging friends are the real winners :)

I cannot wait for your shop to open so that I can see all of the goodies!

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving,
Kimberley

Britt-Arnhild said...

Smiles back to you Beverly.

Mary Isabella said...

I was so excited about my name being drawn I forgot to leave a comment. Thank you so much for this lovely gift. I will think ofyou each time I pick up the book to read. Blessings on this our Lord's day. Mary

Mary Isabella said...

I mailed it already if you do not get my adderss please email me and I will send it again. Mary

When We Were Young said...

Beverly,

congrats on your 50th post!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Congratulations to Mary Isabella! She always leaves the sweetest comments! =)

Looking forward to the opening of your etsy shop!!!

bj said...

So glad to see your new post...and I know Mary Isabella is smiling today!! Very lucky lady....you are giving away a lovely package! Seems everything you do is lovely, Beverly.
Have a happy day, bj

willzmom said...

Mary Isabella-what a lucky, lucky girl.
I'm glad that you had a nice holiday Beverly, enjoy that turkey sandwich (did you put some cranberry sauce on it?).

NAME: CIELO said...

Many, many congratulations on your 50th post, Beverly... and by the way, I love the new look of your site...

You have a blessed day!

Cielo