Monday, September 24, 2007

Thanking you..... getting it done

Thank each and everyone of you for your sweet and kind comments regarding "Silhouette". I wish you could peek in my heart right now... it is both full and overflowing. I thank you so much.

We are at the start of a brand new week. I have been going over a mental list of things I would love to get accomplished this week. I have some projects I really need to complete... Then on to my... I must say the C word here, yes Christmas, not shopping but crafting. I love crafting and designing for the holidays. But first things first....I better get with it, but I must admit, the little bug of procrastination bites me sometimes. But I am so determined that this week I will start no new little adventure, no new stitches, no new knitting patterns, I vow to complete what I know I must do!! :o)

I wanted to share a few photos with you, from raindrops that fell this weekend to the beautiful clouds that followed to a lovely sunset and of course some pretty flowers...

These beautiful raindrops were so welcomed... The picture was taken Saturday morning from my studio window.

Beautiful clouds that formed later that morning after the rain had fallen... The rain washes the sky clean and leaves all theses beautiful clouds....

Photo of a lovely flower taken that very same day... All dried and looking just gorgeous!

A man sitting in solitude enjoying the beauty of a sunset uninterrupted and undisturbed....


What Do You Really Need?

The grand essentials to happiness
in this life are
something to do, something to love,
and something to hope for.

Joseph Addison

Have a most lovely week.....

Beverly

20 comments:

Lynda said...

Beautiful photos, Beverly! I love the picture of the man on the beach ~ it's so restful. The procrastination bug is one I fight with regularly. Good for you to be starting your Christmas crafting! I haven't even thought about it yet!! ~ hugs, Lynda ♥

the feathered nest said...

Beverly beautiful photos especially the sky after the rain. Good luck in completing your projects! I haven't even given Christmas a thought yet!!

Manuela

daisy cottage said...

Wonderful images that you have captured and what a sweet street! Love that view!

xo,
Kim

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Oh Beverly, you always have the most beautiful posts! I have such an enjoyable time visiting here! =)

Natalie said...

The rain was so wonderful, the sky so beautiful... sigh. I'm glad you like it too.

Judy said...

What a gorgeous blog, and your creations are so lovely! So glad i found you!

Britt-Arnhild said...

Beautiful photos.

happy Christmas creating :-)

cd&m said...

Beautiful photographs Beverly. If you ever work out how to be rid of the procrastination bug once and for all please share because I suffer from it too.

Tracy said...

Lovely rain-and-after photos, Beverly! Oh boy, the C word--LOL! I'm a starter and getter-doner...But this time of year my brain goes all procrastination, not ready to deal with Christmas. Yet, I know I must make a start thinking about it, for I, too, love to make holiday gifts. Let us know what your secret is for biting the procastination bug in the butt--LOL! Happy crafting, happy day! ((HUGS))

moderncountry said...

Oh, i lost everything that i wanted to say, poff, and it was gone..
well, i wanted to tell you how honoured i feel to be visited by you, you are an true artist! I am speachless really, your "Silhouette" card looks amazing!! The hair, yes everything, so ladylike and real. It is so great to get to know so many talented people out there, i feel happy all the time :)
Thank you so much for sharing your work with me and also for giving me an even more joyful evening by sharing your last beautiful pictures, greetings from Aina (",)

Inspired Tokens said...

Just beautiful pictures. I love the one looking out the window at the rain. I love the rain! I also love your work of art you showed in your last blog. It's just breathtaking! What an artist you are!

Sweet Remembrance said...

Beverly...your photos are beautiful as always!
Enjoy your crafting...
Priscilla

LivingTheLife said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments on my blog...I always enjoy your blog, too...it really just gives me this feeling of "peace" whenever I view it...I have in my mind (which can be a little crazy at times) but you know how when you see someone in a picture or read there writings...you have this picture in your mind of what they are like...what they sound like...and all...geez...does that sound crazy???..well, in my mind I know you are just the most soft spoken, gentle spirited, easy going, beautiful LADY inside and out I've had the pleasure to start getting to know...I just feel that is your personna...AND your lovely floral pictures are some of my favorites...as you know I love flowers! The things you are working on are beautiful...I love them all!

Wanted you to know I suffer BADLY at times with the whole procrastination thing...I'm trying to get ready for a trip to Italy...and I still haven't found the perfect shoes to wear...b/c I keep procrastinating about going and finding them...plus I really don't like to shop for clothes and such!

I decided the other day, too...before I start anymore projects I HAVE to finish some ones I started a while back...one of them is a Christmas pillow that I embroidered and hand beaded...and honestly have very, very little to finish it up...I was going to give it to my daughter last year to decorate her home...guess I'll give it to her this year!

Blessings to you...
Teresa

Ragged Roses said...

Beautiful photos Beverly! I love the sky after it has rained and you can't beat a gorgeous sunset by the sea. It's good to hear that I'm not the only one who procrastinates!!! Have a good week
Kim x

clara said...

How wonderful it is that such beautiful scenery is just right outside your door!

Happy crafting!

Wild Rose said...

Another beautiful post Beverly. Don't feel too bad about mentioning Christmas. I've just baked my second Christmas cake this week! I thought that I had better start early, as I expect to be too busy later.

Marie x

Ruth Welter said...

Beverly, the flower photos are just lovely. Your sunset beach photo is so tranquil.

Suzie Sews said...

These picture sare stunning.
Suzie Sews

IsabellaCloset said...

What a wonderful post! I LOVE this:
~~What Do You Really Need?
The grand essentials to happiness
in this life are
something to do, something to love,
and something to hope for.~~
Thanks so much for sharing this. ~Mary~ :-}

Nan - said...

I love the rain picture!