Saturday, September 1, 2007

Summer's end.....


Hello everyone one of you! I'm telling you I had a wonderful time away, much needed and enjoyed... I could not help but take a look every now and then just to see how you all were doing! I even answered a few e-mails and comments... I hope each of you enjoy this Labor Day weekend...the last holiday of Summer. I am looking forward to fall with its cool breezes, autumn colors... The coziness of Fall makes me want to cozy up and finish all my unfinished projects...

Not a long post, but don't worry I have much to share with you after the holiday. I also have a surprise, I mean it was a heart happy event that I can't wait to share with you!

Here in San Diego the kids are back to school on Tuesday! I am seeing a lot of smiling moms and some dads too... My grand daughter will be starting middle school...seventh grade! Oh my goodness! It just seems like yesterday when we were drying her little tears on her first day of Kindergarden... She is so excited about going from having one class to eight, and I cannot believe my little grand daughter is blossoming into this beautiful young lady....I love you Jazzy!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone...

Beverly

12 comments:

daisy cottage said...

Welcome home Beverly!


xo,
Kim

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

I'm trying to catch up with everyone's posts after being away from blogging most of the summer. Hope you had a wonderful & beautiful summer! My two oldest boys are both in middle school now, and my parents can't believe they have grandchildren in middle school either! =)

Alison said...

Welcome home Beverly. I am glad that you enjoyed your break and are ready for the run up to christmas!!!
Take care,
Alison x

KJ said...

Ah, it's wonderful to see you back on the blog and to hear that your time away was wonderful! Since it wasn't written for me to take a vacation this summer, I sort of vacationed through the trips of others. And, it has largely satisfied me.

You have my curiosity aroused about your news!!! I hope it won't take long to hear...

Hugs, kj

Tracy said...

Welcome back, Beverly! Your smiles & roses were missed! So glad you had a wonderful break! Hope your granddaughter has a terrific school year. I'm excited too about all this news you'll be sharing--cacn't wait! Enjoy the long weekend! ((HUGS))

Anne F. said...

Welcome back. Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but I sure have enjoyed it so far and look forward to hearing more from you.

It is hard to believe summer is over. Our children have been in school since Aug 13. Wow before you know it the snow will be flying.

Kimberley said...

Hi, Beverly!

It's so nice to have you back in Blogland :)

Glad to hear that you had a nice break, and can't wait to hear your news!

Have a great day,
Kimberley

Britt-Arnhild said...

Your rose photo is amazing.
Have a nice Labour Day week-end.

tash said...

Glad you're back to blogging again. It's funny, over the last couple of days, just since it turned September, the nights have been cooler, and already at 8.30pm it's dark! Oh how it has changed, and us Brits haven't even had much of a Summer. Never mind, warm quilts on the bed and extra hot water bottles - snuggly! I've just started knitting again - do you knit?

Lynda said...

Welcome back, Beverly! I'm glad you enjoyed your time away. ♥

Kate said...

Spring is just starting here - I love the change in seasons.

Catherine said...

You have a wonderful blog, I love the name Tea Time & Roses...
Your flowers, & photo's are just beautiful!!

Catherine