Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thank You So Very Much....

Yesterday as I lay resting, trying to relieve some lower back pain. Honey walks in from work...Babe I have a package for you! Instant miracle, I jumped up off the bed like a little kid at Christmas time, because I knew it was my lovely package from Alison! I invited, well insisted, that Honey sit beside me as I opened it up! Who does not want to share a good thing! You see I was one of the winners of Alison's PIF gift exchange! The treasures were nestled neatly inside a handmade package using the most beautiful paper and stitch closed by hand... Once inside, there were two of the sweetest little felt hearts hand stitched and embroidered by Alison! And to top it all off, she sent me one of her beautiful fabric strawberries! This is so special to me, because upon my very first visit to Alison's beautiful blog, browsing through she had a lovely photo of a bowl full of her strawberries, and I remember thinking, oh my goodness these are so lovely.... Never did I know I would have one in my hands..... Thank you Alison, I will treasure these forever....

Now, I must tell you about another sweet surprise... Marie, at Marie Chantal awarded me with a Blogger Reflection Award. I am humbled and very much touched by it all... Marie thank you for the sweet comments you made, and I am so happy that "Tea Time And Roses" has inspired you in some way.....


I understand that I must choose 5 blogs that touch and inspire me in a special way. This is a difficult one, because I am an avid blog reader and have been touched and inspired by so many. My favorites go way beyond my list.... It was so very hard to select only five...

firefly at I Live On a Farm. firefly, I don't think you will ever know what your blog has meant to me. I remember when I first discovered your blog, I was searching for a knitting pattern that lead me to you. I never did finish that pattern, but found something more... I remember browsing through your archives taking in as much as I could. Your thoughts on love, life, gratitude, marriage, family, God and self left me in complete awe... You truly have been an inspiration to me.....Thank you..

Natalie at Chicken Blog. On her cover screen reads "Never give up...Never Surrender"... I knew I had to read more! Natalie is a natural for writing and has been a great encouragement and inspiration to me. Her love for her family and life, always leaves me with a smile....

Toni at Simple Sparrow. I read Toni's blog long before I had my own. Her sweet style and her charming voice comes through loud and clear... Toni your blog always reminds me that it is the simple things in life that mean so much... Your perspective is always so clear. You are indeed and inspiration to me...

Tracy at Pink Purl. Tracy you and I have been blogging a few months now and meeting you has had an impact on my life like you will never know! I often wonder....How does she do it! With family, her Etsy Shop, her orchids, and so many other things she does. How does she find time to give so much of herself to others... Tracy, you are indeed an angel. You inspire me in ways you will never know...Thank you so much...

Kim at Daisy Cottage. Daisy Cottage, one of the most delightful places in blog land. I remember reading Kim's Bio, and just how Daisy Cottage came to be. I was totally heart happy while reading this. If you have never read this I invite you to please do so... Kim has allowed us a peak into her cottage and beautiful it is... Kim takes the most beautiful and lovely photos of corners of her home that inspires me to make little changes in my own home. She also has a gentle and loving spirit that comes through loud and very clearly...I love Daisy Cottage.

You know I could keep going on and on, because so many of you have caused me to reflect and have inspired me in so many ways.... Once again thank you Marie, and a big Congratulations on your win.... You so very much deserve it...

Smiles...

Beverly

5 comments:

Alison said...

Many, many congratulations on your award Beverly. It is very much well deserved:-)
I'm glad you liked the parcel I had to keep things on a mini scale as they were traveling so far and I was not confident about the postage.
Take care,
Alison x

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly

You are most welcome and your award is richly deserved.

What a delightful package from Alison!

I am a regular reader of some of the blogs you nominated, but I'm off to take a look at those that are new to me.

Marie x

Natalie said...

Beverly, thank you. What a sweet gesture you have made and what nice things you said. I am really touched by your words and by your nomination. I appreciate how impossible it is to it keep down to just 5, because, as we know, there are many wonderful blogs. I am honored you think so well of me.

KJ said...

Congratulations! I read the comments about your blog and she hit it right on the mark! I love the warmth I feel as you thoughtfully chew on the moments you've been graced with! I am so glad that I am now one of the recipients!

Best Blessings,
kj

Tracy said...

Congratulations, dear Beverly! Enjoy your very well deserved award!You've created a warm, cozy playhouse here for us to join you in...and I look forward to coming here everyday and visiting with you! And thank you so much for awarding me in turn! My heart is full to overflowing to know that I have made such a difference in your life--thank you. Your gifts from Alison are wonderful--I love her strawberries! Have fun with your new goodies! ((Hugs))