Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lovely Notes...

Hope each of you had a most wonderful weekend. From the visits I made, I know lots of you spent time in your gardens and some lovely gardens you have indeed... Thanks so much for the comments on my "eight random things", it was lots of fun.


I finished my daughter's note card and tag set and I hope she like them a whole bunch! I bought some new flower punches and thought this would be the perfect time to try them out. I used some vintage images on front and some artist paper taken from Somerset Studio. This is an excellent magazine for paper artist and crafters and for those who simple love the art, and each issue offers free sheets of artist papers! These sheets can be used for cards, tags, collage or whatever you think of paper wise.... Ok enough on that, I just adore the magazine! smiles...

Well we are going to Disneyland on Saturday! Honey and I are taking our Grand Daughter and her best friend. You know, I am a little child again when I visit that place! I can't wait to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and the whole gang... I've been good this week, because when I get there it's candy, ice cream and other goodies. Once you cross the gate over into Disneyland it seems as though you have entered a whole new world of fun and fantasy! I plan to take lots of pictures to share...

You have a wonderful day today...

Beverly

11 comments:

Wild Rose said...

Your note cards and tags are so pretty Beverly. Have a wonderful time at Disneyland.

Marie x

Alison said...

They are really lovely Beverly:-)
Say Hi to Mickey for me!
Take care,
Alison x

Natalie said...

Have fun at The Big D! We love the creativity and happy spirit that flourishes there... oh, something like your blog!

Tracy said...

LOVE your cards and tags, Beverly! I just love seeing your fab creations. Have a super time at Disneyland! We look forward to pictures! Big Hugs :o)

Betty Jo said...

Beverly I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you so much. You and your blog are just beautiful! I adore your photos. Your cards and tags are gorgeous. Your daughter is sure to love them. They remind me of scrapbooking. I design digital scrapbook products, when I'm not running around snapping photos! Have fun at Disneyland!! Hope you don't mind, I'm going to add you to my fave blog links. xoxo

dottycookie said...

Those are beautiful cards, she's sure to love them. Have a fabulous time with the big mouse - it's years and years since we went there on holiday and I'd love to go back again!

Alison said...

Hi again Beverly,
You were in the first three to comment on my 'pay it forward Swap'
Can you please email me with your postal address and I will post your package out to you:-)
(My email address is on my profile page)
Take care,
Alison x

Nesting For Natalie said...

I, too, will always love Disneyland!

Beautiful work for your daughter. How lucky she is to have an artistic mom :).

BTW You and i share some favorite books! Love the Narnia series.

Cherry Menlove said...

My darling, have the most wonderful time at Disneyland. I adore Disneyland and I think it's super important as adults to have times of real play. I would be the same as you if I saw Mickey and Minnie, I know I would.

Cherry xxx

Raindrops said...

You keep flaunting your lovely cards at me. It is no good I am going to have to take inspiration from you and have a go one of these day LOL. As always lovely cards and tags. Tricia

Britt-Arnhild said...

I just found your blog through Tracy's PinkPurl. What a lovely place you have! I'll be back.