Friday, July 13, 2007
I've Been Tagged!!
This baby blogger is moving on up in blog land! I've been tagged by sweet Tricia at Raindrops On Roses.
Well here we go!!
1. I am the eldest of six sisters and one spoiled brother. Being the oldest does have its advantages, like not having to worry about hand-me-downs! But it has its disadvantages too...
I cannot count the times I have heard "Beverly, you are the oldest you should have known better"!. Or having the responsibility of disciplining your baby sister when mom is away and she fights better than you!
2. I have a bug phobia, I mean a true phobia! I don't care how small it is, if it crawls I'm getting out of the way, and killing one is out the question. If I am forced to do the job, I get my trusty broom, stand back as far as I can and give the little pest the whack of his life! I am really working hard to get better with this one!
3. I love to sing, my sisters and I had our own gospel group for years and sang in many churches around the city. We no longer sing as a group, but I still sing and dance around the house all the time!
4. I have a degree in Health Information Technology with a minor in Sociology and worked in Hospice care for many years... This experience has help me appreciate life and how precious and fragile it really is...
5. I am a helpless Romantic... I love all things romantic, especially movies.
6. I hate to wear shoes, and are so thankful for mules. They kick off so easily! If I could, I would go shopping bare footed! I just love for my feet to be free!
7. I am a horrible speller... I mean sometimes it is bad! Do any of you out there ever forget how to spell cat!
8. I am a doodler... Nothing is safe around me. I doodle on mail, magazines, letters and the like! Honey often tells me "Babe do not write on this, it is going in the mail tonight... Smiles
Tricia, I truly enjoyed this. Thanks for the opportunity of being tagged!