Thursday, July 12, 2007

Enjoying you a whole bunch...





Happy Thursday to all of you... I want to start by saying, you ladies out there sure are talented! I am amazed and delighted at all of your beautiful work and I enjoy it a whole bunch! Have you seen the beautiful lavender wands over at Rain Drops On Roses... The way the ribbon wraps around the lavender bundle is so pretty. I have got to give it a try!

I did get a some paper crafting done, and my daughter's note cards and tags are coming out nice; I cannot wait for you to see them. I am still working on gathering thoughts and Ideas on collage. I love it so much, but my practice pieces just don't seem to be right! I will keep trying... I love paper and will be adding some paper art and craft links soon. In the mean time, please visit R2 Art Studio this woman is an amazingly talented and gifted collage artist; I know you will enjoy your visit...

My butterfly stamp is getting a good work out. I love that stamp, but I promised myself my next project will not have this stamp anywhere in sight! I will be sending the three flower card to my sister who loves anything with lavender or purple... The flowers look like pansies, but actually they are hydrangea blossoms...

Enjoy your day...

Beverly


6 comments:

Raindrops said...

Hi Beverly thanks you for the nice words on my blog. You work as always is perfection on a card LOL And now I have just tagged you which means you have to say 8 random things about yourself when you have time. Tricia

Wild Rose said...

Hi Beverly,

What beautiful cards!

Thanks for your comment on my lavender wands - they are really not that difficult after a few practice attempts! I found instructions on The Essential Herbal Blog and www.make-stuff.com/gardening/lavender_wand.html

Marie x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Gorgeous work. Those flowers are perfect for this. (*smiles @ the butterfly getting a workout lol)

Tips Of All Sorts said...

The hydrangea blossoms look so good and detailed!

Tracy said...

Oh, Beverly, I just love your cards! The are each works are art...The hydrangea flowers and butterfly stamping make such delightful details. Your cards are like walking through a beautiful, fragrant garden. Looking forward to seeing more! Happy weekend to you & yours! ((HUGS)) :o)

Lynda said...

Your cards are beautiful! ♥